[5]

[Picky Cats]
.
.
.

The screeching noise of your door was the alarm for them to go nuts. Dio being....Dio, claimed the highest part of the cat tree, pucci sitting on a perch near him and struck philosophical conversation. The four pillarmen took spots behind a couch away from the sight of others to discuss the problem they were all in,  Kars sitting in a cat bed in-between the rest. Kira was fast asleep on a counter in the kitchen, purring happily that he can still follow his sleep schedule.

The only disturbance in the atmosphere was the hissing and the ripping of boxes coming from the huge pile you left. Diavolo somehow got trapped inside and used it as a way to relieve the stress of multiple people knowing his identity. over to the side, Doppio stood and looked around awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

Dio took a look away from the conversation him and Pucci we're having to look at the noise, eyes squinting in slight amusement  at the scene before him. The room was a mess of paper everywhere; boxes stacked on top each other, instruction papers and books strewn across the floor and furniture, and of course Diavolo raging in the boxes. He scoffed, his eyes wandered back to the noise infront, before going back to his conversation with Pucci.

Kira finally woke up after hearing all the screams. He slowly sat himself up and stretched. After taking his seat on the counter he yawned and stretched once again. It took him a few seconds before an annoyed expression was on his face. He rubbed his eyes, groaned at his surroundings, then made his way down from the counter. As he walks by, he pawed at some papers and tried to put them into one of the stacks, making sure all of it was neat and straight before going to the closet for more piece and quiet.

It has been a few hours and the rain had  stopped, but there's still enough light from the moon and stars through the window for them to see without a light turned on. They all sat quietly with their thoughts, except for Diavolo who's just silently glaring at everything. Doppio noticed this and decided he's going to try and speak up about their situation.

"Shouldn't we talk about how we got here and stuff..?" Everyone looks at him, quietly think of possible answers. 

In all honesty, no one actually knew why they were there. There could be so many possibilities, Maybe a stand user sent them here? But no one in the room was recognisable name wise so that possibility was ignored.

'The universe reset?' Pucci thought, but looking at Dio beside him gave him the answer to his unasked question.

All of them remained silent, hoping that the answeres would come to them soon.

..
..
~∞~

Slight yellow-pink light stretched across the horizon, slightly lighting up the messy living room.  The soft buzz under your pillow caused you to groan and open your eyes. Thankfully you were sane and actually closed your curtains before going off to bed so there wasn't any light that you needed to get accustomed to. You turned over to get up for the day but you were met with large hazel eyes.

'I dont have the energy anymore to be screaming- wait...'

You just sighed and as you werewere about to roll to the other side until you did a double take.

'WAIT- HE'S LOAFING OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!'

You started to internally freak out, almost scaring the poor cat from the complete 180 in your mood. His pink hair started to rise up and his legs were about to move so he could run. Before he could ruin the loaf you quickly took some photos, sending them to the group chat. You cautiously raised your hand and placed it on his head to comfort the cat.

Doppio made a weird, uncomfortable face like this was a new feeling for him. He was very tense but after a few minutes a low purr erupted from him, causing a small smile to form on your face. Unknown to you, some of the other cats (pretty much all of them besides Dio, Kars, and Diavolo) were in your room just staring at you.

"Good morning mews. You guys are probably hungry.." You said, shrugging off the weird feeling before getting up, of course you didn't leave without picking up the Doppio loaf on your bed. You quickly walked towards the kitchen, the group of felines following right behind.

'Aren't they supposed to meow if they're hungry? That's what I see in videos- they are suspiciously quiet-'

Yeah you wished you took back what you said about them being quiet,as soon as you placed the multiple bowls of wet and dry cat foods on the floor war broke loose. Most of the cats had disgusted looks on their face, if you weren't in the middle of an argument with Dio you would have laughed and taken a photo.

"Do you think I, Dio, would eat this shit?! This is a pathetic excuse for a meal!" he spat, turning his head away from the smelly mess. Of course to you this was only a bunch of meows and hissing but aperently his message was sent across...kinda.

"Yall were street cats- IN A BOX! Are you all really going to be picky about this?? I swear-" Loud hissing and a crash cut you off and you turned to see Diavolo, his face contorting with rage and a bowl of wet cat food on his head. You looked up and say Kira on the counter, prancing away from the scene with a cat smirk?

"NAH! Personally I would not let that slide hah!" You burst out laughing and quickly took a photo. Although you were joking with that phrase Diavolo took that as a sign to try and attack the light blond cat. You quickly grabbed a rag and cleaned the cat, well only as much as he would allow you before trying to kill you. Luckily you had searched your fridge and found leftover chicken. Shredding it up, you placed nice portions into bowls and gave it to the cats, thankfully they ate that (Some cried from eating something like that.)

While the cats ate, you busied yourself in cleaning up the living room. Throwing out boxes, plastic bags, and putting the rest of their toys neatly away. After a good 30 minutes of cleaning, you sat down on the floor and enjoyed the company of the cats.

'Now that i'm looking back at yesterday, most of the cats aren't avoiding me like I'm a disease.. wait, so does that mean i've made progress??' You smiled to yourself as the cats watched you.

__________________

A/N

2.3K VIEWS LETS GOOO

Thank you all so so much for reading this weird ah story! It means everything to me.

If any of you want something to happen on a later chapter I'll be glad to do it!