[2]

[Feline fights]
.
.
.

What would the average person think about cats?

Some hate them.

Some love them.

    But right now you didnt know how you felt as you stood there drenched in dirty, cat hair scented, water. A few of the cats looked at you smugly, like they were laughing. It took you over an hour to bathe them and it also costed you a bad smelling outfit.

    You sighed and looked over at the  perfectly clean cats watching them look around or stare at certain things.

'Damn, they act more human than me'

    Rolling your eyes, you got up and walked to your room to change. Most of the cats followed you but a few of them stayed, but suprisingly mr.evil spots followed you.
when you entered your room you quickly shut the door to,

1 get dressed, obviously

2 so none of the cats watch you

(idk if its just me but i feel uncomfy changing if an animal is in the room)

but unknown to you, you slammed the door right when a certain dotted cat had walked in .

.
.
.
Narrator POV |outside the room |
———————

    The dotted pink furred cat had been screaming at the door, well more to the girl that had slammed the door in his face. "How long is he going to go on about his 'I'M A KING' shit? it's hurting my ears." The amber eyed whined, clearly annoyed by the screaming. Of course his comment only got him a glare in return from the pink ball of rage, which he smirked back, if cats can even smirk. "Oh? Did I make the 'KING' angry already?"
    "you...YOU-" the pink cat in question hissed, his fur puffing out in anger, but before he could release his fury on the teasing blond, another voice had intervened, "We shouldn't get into any fights, we are all in the same situation. And what would we do if that girl gets mad and throws us out? As much as I am annoyed with this I consider not being on the streets."
    All the cats turned their heads to the other light blond cat in the room, the smirk falling off of blond cat's face. "And who are you to make our decisions? And most importantly boss me around?"
    The cat in question cleared his throat before he spoke again, "My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake-"

    "SHUT THE HELL UP!-" a voice boomed, cutting off the beautiful monologue. All the furry heads turned to see the puffy, pink and dotted, ball of malice glaring at the blonde cat behind him.
     "I was in the middle of my monologue," Kira cleared his throat, "it's rude to interrupt other people." The pinkett only growled in response. Silence filled the room, some of the kitties look around in curiosity and amusement, while others say there unbothered by the situation.
    A pink cat manifested near Kira, going into a defensive position. This perked the attention of most of the cats in the room, most tensing up and going into more guarding poses.
    Before anything more could happen, the door swung open. The felines in the room turned their heads over to the door, to see you walk out with pjs and your phone swapping to a new song. You looked up and froze when the glare of the two was placed on you now.

   "Woah...what did I walk in on, a cat fight?"

•••

      This is a very short one because I needed to update the book. I'm really sorry I haven't posted on this book because I've been so busy lately and I just forget but I'll have time on the plane tomorrow!

Night luvs <3

Or morning

Or noon