[4]

[Pet Shop]

.

.

.

______________

The colorful group of kittens watched as you moved towards them in a hurry. After the call with what they assumed to be your friend, Tahj, the next plan was to head to the pet shop to buy them stuff. You sat at the counter to wait for Tahj, staring outside as gray clouds moved over your small house . You didn't mind rain that much; it was soothing after all. Your thoughts drifted to the other cats who were currently living on your couch in favor of looking out the window. Kira hopped up onto the counter next to you and nosed around your hand. You smiled lightly and scratched behind his ears while he purred.

After a moment of silent coexistence, Tahj finally made his way through the back door and approached you, placing a box on the floor. "YO! I'm sorry that I took long and all but I remembered that Leaf had some leftover cat stuff-" Tahj cut himself off with his squeal upon looking at all the cats in the room. "Oh my God!" He yelled, running towards one of them. Of course they all ran away from him and Diavolo was being Diavolo and started hissing.

Tahj backed away slowly, taking a seat on the opposite side of the table. "Damn ... bitches be hating nowadays." He said, pouting slightly. You only sighed and thanked him for his the cat stuff, "Hey we still kinda need food for them so let's go."  You said, getting up and pulling on your sneakers. You grabbed the bag and headed for the door as the others followed you.
Tahj was the first to walk out of the door as you turned and slightly frown.

"Please...dont destroy my house," you sigh, "Wait why am I even talking to y'all- I'ma just bring one of you with me." You reached down to pick up one of the unlucky cats to come with you to the pet store, it so happened to be Esidisi.

As soon as you turned around and closed the door the cats stood there, unsure of what to do, say, or act. First you knew their names and then there was this "Jojo show." Second you took one of Kar's companions (if Kars even considers them that) with you to shop.

"Maybe this could be a different universe..." Pucci broke the silence, Dio hummed in agreement and jumped into a kitchen counter. As the other cats tried to figure out what was happening or calmly having a breakdown, Diavolo was still on edge. YOU knew his identity. Some random person who probably doesn't even have a stand.  He growled then walked away from the crowd.
"Uh..Boss?" a soft voiced followed Diavolo. Doppio ran next to the much larger cat. Diavolo didn't say anything but grumbled, lost in his thoughts.

Kars had been just sitting there doing something he hasn't done in a long time, think. All he remembered was floating in that dark cold abyss after losing to that Idiot Joestar.

He was thinking of how he would talk to his former comrades, ones he abandoned, sent to their death, or watched fall in battle with his own eyes. Of course his ego wouldn't have him show that he had lost so much to anyone but when his eyes moved to Santana and Wammu, he felt guilty for a split second.

.
.
.

You were sat in the passenger of the car seat holding the white curly haired cat on your arms as Tahj drove. You blankly stared out of the window watching rain drops slide off of the window, clearly deep in thought. Esidisi  shifted in your arms as the rain began to slow but you paid it no attention. You heard someone clear their throat. The sound of rain hitting the window snapped you back to reality.
"I think he likes you." They laughed, causing you to look towards the cat in your lap. You blinked before shaking your head and giggling. "Really? That is funny because I can barely tell." You said, looking back out the window.
The rest of car ride was in silence  until you found yourself parked at the pet shop. You unbuckled and placed the cat onto the seat before getting out.
"Hey I know you don't know me...god I'm talking to a cat what's wrong with my life.. anyways please don't run away." Tajh snickered at your one sided conversation with Esidisi, unbuckling his seatbelt and hopping out of the car. Esidisi had a look of understanding as you held out your arms. He hesitantly moved closer to you, allowing you to carry him into the pet shop.
The pet shop wasn't very crowded, which you both were grateful about. Tajh pulled next to you with a cart and y'all began to walk around the store picking up cat food, bowls, beds ... like a lot of beds, toys, and some trees.

Throughout the whole time Esidisi had stayed calm, surprisingly he didn't run away or become scared by any strangers walking by.

"Dude.." Tajh coughed, a small smirk painted his face, "We have to get them drugs-"

"I would slap you if I didn't have a cat in my arms." you cut him off and moved your way to the cash register. The shop was ran by an old  woman whose hair was tied up in a bun with her bangs hanging low. She had big round glasses covering her eyes while she leaned on her cane, her lips set in a small smile upon seeing the curly white furred cat in your arms
"Ah, young miss, welcome to The Pet Shop."
she spoke.

You greeted her back and began to check out all the stuff, well as best as you could while holding Esidisi.  When you finished paying for everything you went outside and walked to the car. You carefully placed the abnormally warm cat in the passenger seat while you and Tajh put stuff in the trunk, trying not to be out for too long as it was still raining.

"Thanks for helping me with this," you mumbled, leaning on the door as the car began moving again. "It's nothing," Tajh replied,  sticking a piece of gum into his mouth. The car ride was faster on the way back home.

.
.
.

As the car pulled into your driveway, you quickly picked up Esidisi and placed him inside your house. You and Tajh began to bring in all the stuff you bought as the cats watched bewildered at the amount of stuff you had bought . Once it was all put inside your house and Tahj left to do whatever he does. You changed out of you wet clothing and was laying on the floor getting the cat stuff together.

All the cats stood and watched, Kira snarling at the mess Infront of him, Dio and Kars waiting to use the highest seat on the cat tree, and the rest were exploring the already set things. The bowls were placed and filled, there were 2 litter boxes placed side by side in the bathroom, and a row of multicolored collars with various designs were set in a hallway. You were setting up the cat trees in the living room, surrounded by a bunch of boxes. If Kira was human this would only be a slight annoyance to his "average" day, but he couldn't do anything about this.

You sighed and leaned backwards onto the pile of boxes.

"Such a busy day...." you yawned, getting up to throw the boxes away. "Man, I'm just going to do this tomorrow."  You muttered, stretching a little. The noise of the storm hadn't let up yet, thunder boomed across the sky and lightning flashed overhead. A few of the felines watched as you slowly made your way into the kitchen, filling up the bowls before heading to your room.

Oh the chaos that was about to happen.

.
.
.

______________________________

OKAY HI I TRIED MAKING THIS LONGER BC I DONT POST AS MUCH, SO I HOPE YALL LIKED THIS.
ALSO PART 2 OF JJBA SO IS OUT ANASUI IS SO FINEEEE

Edit: I just realized it's not much longer from chap 3