Part 1 - A Figure

Phil was sitting in the Pube. It wasn't only Phil, almost everybody was just hanging out together enjoying the peacefulness of the night. Everybody except Wilbur and Tommy. "PHILL!" Everybody except Tommy. The phantom was now standing in the middle of the pub, fear covering his slightly transparent face. "Wil, are you alright mate?" He was definitely not alright. "What happened? Where's Tommy?" "I don't know what happened, we were in the forest, one second he was being his loud boisterous self, the next he was dead silent. When I turned to look at him, his face had no emotion and there was this- this thing next to him." He was talking rather fast, but Phil understood every word of it. " What did this 'thing' look like Wil?" On the outside Phil looked frighteningly calm, but on the inside he was just waiting for the confirmation of one of his greatest fears. "It looked like a ragged floating cloak. A weird shadowy gho-" "LEAD ME TO HIM." This startled everyone in the pub. Phil's never been this serious, he was normally pretty laid back save for every now and then telling someone off for thinking it was a good idea to murder Scott. "Wilbur take me to Tommy." The phantom nodded and quickly phased down the ladder, Phil right behind him after leaping off the island. The others stayed behind, maybe they were shocked, maybe afraid. It didn't really matter.

The forest was dark, cold, and devoid of all happiness. Phil followed Wil as he ran through the trees. The phantom stopped in a clearing. There was a guitar laying on the ground, dropped in a hurry, but more importantly there was Tommy. The apparition next to him was hungry, seemed to have been starved from the human souls it desired. "EXPECTO PATRONUM!" Phil shouted twirling what seemed to be a stick in a circle. Out from the stick came a small wisp of light, quickly forming into the shape of a crow. The bird flew right at the shadow being and chased it away from the avian passed out on the ground. Wilbur stared in shock. What just happened. "Take him to the others." Wil obliged, picking up Tommy and started slowly heading toward the pub. "Are you coming?" Phil was hunched over, energy draining as his adrenaline dissipated. "I'll be there in a minute mate. Just get him to the Pube."

The silence inside the Pube was akward to say the least. "Phil, what was that?" Phil kinda just stared back at the ghost with a sheepish look. "What was what?" Fundy, fur slightly on end by seeing Tommy passed out, asked. "Phil made a magic bird with a stick and got rid of the shadow thing." Fundy nodded as if that cleared everything up, before turning to Sneeg and asking what the fuck was going on. The inchling just shrugged his shoulders. "The bird was something known as a Patronus. Patronuses are the greatest defense against Dementors. Wraith-like creatures who feed off fear and slowly take away people's souls." "And how do you-" "GUYS!!?" Jack was looking outside, where hundreds of Dementors were quickly flying closer. "Shit- everybody grab on to me, including Niki. HURRY!!" Everyone ran towards the only person who knew what the fuck was going on. Even Niki went over, despite the limited breathing time she had leaving her tank. Phil picked up the still sleeping Tommy.

The roof of the pub soon turned to a night sky. The walls became a bunch of random shops. The floor turned to a sidewalk in the middle of London. "Phil, where are we? And what the hell happened to us?" "I'll explain once we get somewhere safe. Can someone hold Tommy for a second.?" Techno stepped up and grabbed him, being surprisingly strong for his new appearance. Phil with his now free arms, put up his right hand that was holding his magic stick. 

In what felt like seconds a purple triple-decker bus in front of them. "Welcome to the Knight Bus, emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard. Just stick out your wand hand, step on board, and we can take you anywhere you want to go. My name is Stan Shunpike, and I will be your conductor this evening." Phil started pushing the group on to the bus. "Can you take us to the Leaky Cauldron." It was phrased somewhat question-like, but Phil wasn't really asking, he knew the pub was a regular destination for the bus. After all it was nowhere near his first time on it. That being said he handed the driver a pouch of silver coins that had the exact amount needed to pay for all twelve passengers. 

The Leaky Cauldron wasn't exactly what Techno expected. Well to be fair, he didn't really know what to expect. It was a place Phil brought them to, a man who was obviously hiding a lot of information and has yet to explain why the majority of them were now around five feet tall. Sneeg even seemed to be over four feet tall now and just an hour ago he was only a few inches tall. The group waited near the door, while Phil walked right up to the counter. He talked to the man, gave him what Techno assumed were magic coins, and then came back with six keys. "Follow me." The group did as he asked and followed him up the stairs and to a door he opened with one of the keys.

Inside was two beds, a desk, and a small closet. Everyone filed into the room, Techno put Tommy down on one of the beds and everyone sat or stood somewhere else around the room. Phil, who was sat at the desk, immediately started talking. "Welcome to the Leaky Cauldron." He flashed a small smile, but nobody returned it. "Phil, why do we look like children and where are my ears? And Tubbo's wings along with literally any other trace of our origins?." This was asked by Techno, who was missing his fluffy pink bunny ears and was over a foot shorter than normal. "Oh, well those are caused by the spell that brought us here, when you first come here your body changes to that of an eleven year-old child. I wasn't changed because I used to live here and I was also the one who created the spell." "That doesn't explain our missing origins and what exactly does spell entail, because I'm assuming you don't mean turning a bunch of letters into words." This was asked by a non-transparent 11 year-old Wilbur. "Don't worry about your origin mate. In time you can learn how to switch between this form and that one. See." Phil said, as his black wings sprouted from his back. Before continuing, he made his wings disappear once again. "Since origins aren't normal in this dimension they disappear, so no one can see them." "And the spells?" "This dimension has magic. It's kept hidden from a large portion of society, but there are all sorts of different spells and creatures from the magic world. You are able to create spells, though it is extremely difficult and is rarely ever done anymore. People just use what already exists." "Why did you create a spell?" Before Phil could answer there was a knock on the door.

"You have received a letter, sir. It seems rather important."

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." —Albus Dumbledore | Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Have a wonderful day/night. Thank you for reading, I hope to see you in the next part.