Part 3 - Wrong Side of the Bed

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Phil quickly walked towards the room, Tommy's shout was probably heard by the entirety of the pub. Tommy was standing up now and everyone else was looking at him warily. "Tommy, calm down." A certain brunette in a bee sweater tried. "TUBBO, MY WINGS ARE GONE." "Tommy, be quiet you're too loud." Another brunette, this time in a normal yellow sweater. "BUT, WIL-" Perhaps Tommy woke up on the wrong side of the bed or maybe the wrong bed entirely. "Tommy, mate, shut up." "Oh hey, Phil." Immediately the child quieted down, a more familiar face calming him slightly. He knew everyone there, but none of them looked anything like they did mere hours ago. Phil was only missing his wings, at least he still looked like an old man and not a child. 

In OSMP lore Tommy and Wilbur are Phil's sons. In this they were both adopted by Phil when he first got to the origins dimension. Tommy around 10 and Wilbur around 17. Techno currently isn't part of it. Though, I might end up turning Techno into Wil's twin. Please comment your opinions on it here -->

The next hour was spent explaining to Tommy what happened from when he was in the forest to this point. "It's getting late, so choose who you're sharing your room with and grab a key." The group split into pairs, Tommy staying with him. Phil gave each pair a key and showed them to their respective room. Everyone went to bed or just stared at the ceiling, it's been an eventful night for them all.

At this point Sirius has yet to escape Azkaban and Harry is still at Privet Drive.

Phil started getting everyone up at 10 AM. It was now the 23rd of July, a day from when Dumbledore said they'd receive their letters and Phil never told them about it last night. The group went downstairs for breakfast, in slightly better spirits after a good night's rest. Barnaby seemed to like everyone, so that was a good start. The bird kept picking food off their plates, but not many of them seemed to mind.

The day went by quickly, despite being stuck inside the Leaky Cauldron for the entirety of it. Phil decided it was better to teach them a bit more about the wizarding world before letting them fully go out into it. Though he did a terrible job at this because at the end of the day not a single one even knew what muggle meant. Not once did he even mention Hogwarts, feeling it be better to explain when they got their letters. He did make sure to go over how amazing butterbeer was and how many witches/wizards/wixen had birds (typically an owl) to send letters. He also briefly spoke about the wonders of flying on a broom, but other than that nothing else was mentioned.

The next morning was much like the first, but this time during breakfast everyone was handed a letter. Barnaby was given the job of passing them out. Phil said it was to help him learn everybody's name, but he clearly did it because having something to do seemed to make the bird happy. Wilbur was the one to read his outloud.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore

(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,

 Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Mr Soot,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.