Announcements

I hate doing announcements and I sincerely apologize for... well, psyching you out like this. This is not an update to the story itself, but rather to the state of the story. Allow me to explain. 

I had a fantastic time writing this. It is the first novel-length story I've ever written and it helped me grow exponentially as a writer. It's because of this story that I have started writing other, more personal stories. There's a fantasy novel I'm only a few chapters away from finishing, a Dark-Academia-style novel that I've just started, and of course, Speakers for the Dead that most of you should be in the process of reading. I'll update soon!

That being said, though I have a lot on my plate, I've been wanting to rewrite this story for a while. From the beginning, this was only the first draft and I never expected the kickback that it got. I think it's finally time to move on. That doesn't mean that I will be getting rid of this story, not at all. Only that there is another, more in-depth version of this story on its way. 

Now, updates from me have always been slow and that's not going to change. Except that, maybe, they'll be a little slower. If you want more, tell me! It's a boost in my confidence to hear from even the most leisurely of readers. It would certainly inspire me to write more. 

Anyway, that's all until the next update. Have a lovely day, my darlings!