Chapter 5 - Jasper

"Hey Guys." Clarke exclaimed walking over to us all along with Finn. "What?" Octavia asked rolling her eyes sounding annoyed. "We found a way to get over the lake." Clarke explained. "Actually I did." Finn piped up unamused. I rolled my eyes he thinks he did something I thought. "Come with us." Clarke said about walk away.
"Okay. Help me up." I ordered her. My leg was still not healing and it was taking ages. She quickly came over and a took a hold of both of my hands and helped me off the ground.

We all started walking over to the lake. I was slightly limp but no one noticed. Thank god. "How has that not healed?" Clarke asked looking down at my thigh her face full of curiosity. Of course she noticed. "I'm not sure. I'm fine anyway." I said brushing off her question. I just want to go back to camp.

We reached the lake and there was a huge vine hanging down. "That's how we're going to get over?" I questioned quizzically. Finn looked at me with a cocky smile and nodded. Trying to look like a genius. "Fine but I'm going first end of discussion." I claimed. Of coarse I'm going first this looks so cool. "What? No. No way." Clarke looked at me full of worry and concern that I would get hurt more. "You're leg hasn't even healed yet." She tried to reason with me. "Clarke's right." Octavia butted in and everyone else nodded their heads.

"Well I guess it's a good thing I don't care what you guys think." I stated fake smiling at them and walking past them. Clarke let out frustrated sigh. I was standing up at the vine smiling too myself. Finn stood next to me. "Are you sure you wanna do this ." He asked me making sure I wasn't backing out. "You bet your ass I am." I spoke up grinning at him.

I was so nervous but so excited. He nodded and handed me the vine. I looked at the others and gave them my biggest grin. I pulled the vine down and stepped backwards. Here goes nothing. "See you on the other side." I whispered ready to take off when all of a sudden Jasper shouts out "Wait!" "What?" Finn asks. "Let me. I can do it." Jasper said looking at Octavia. I let out a frustrated groan. "Fine. But you need to hurry you ruined my moment." I said. Everyone let out goofy grins at me.

"Knew there was a badass in there somewhere." Finn patted jaspers back proudly.
Jasper started ahead looking worriedly. Probably doubting himself. "Hey, it's okay to be afraid, Jasper. The trick is not fighting it." Finn spoke out to him. Trying to calm his nerves. I looked at Finn weirdly. That makes absolutely no sense.

"See you on the other side. Ha ha! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Yeah! We are apogee!" Jasper swung across. Finn caught  the vine. We all ran over to the edge when Jasper landed down stumbling. "Yes!" I screamed with joy as one of my arms swung forward. All of us were screaming and shouting in laughter. I ran up to Finn ready to go. "Let's go, Princess. You're up." He smirked. "Come on, Isabelle! You got this! Whoo! Apogee! We did it! Mount Weather! Whoo! Whoo!" Jasper shouted over to me as he found a sign which said mount weather. Everyone shouted out to him.

Suddenly a huge spear comes flying past me and going straight into Jasper chest. "No!" I screamed out as Finn held me back. "J-Jasper?" Clarke shouted to check if he was still alive. "Come on. Come on. Come on." Finn ushered us all to hide.
"Jasper! No. Come on." Clarke exclaimed. "Get down. Get down." Finn loudly whispered to Monty and Octavia. "We're not alone." Clarke breathed out in fear. Fear ran through me.

"We are all so dead." I said shaking my head. What are we going to do I thought.

A/n: sorry this is a very short chapter. Hopefully I will be able to do a longer one for the next chapter. Anyway I hope all of you are enjoying this book so far. I can't wait to finish writing it their is going to be so much drama in the later chapters of season one.