GROUNDERS

"Clarke! Isabelle! Come on." Finn screamed us to keep running. Octavia turned to Monty as he was falling behind. "Monty. Come on!" "We have to go. Now"  I instructed running as fast as I could only to have Monty trip and fall. "Monty get up!" Octavia tried to help him up. Monty froze in his spot we followed his gaze to find him staring in fear at his discover. It was bones. Human bones. "What the hell" I whispered out completely consumed by fear of the unknown.

"Who are they?" Finn breathed out not moving his eyes away. We all looked around us as birds started to squawk "what are they?" Clarke looked up at me feeling just as scared as the rest of us. "We are so screwed" Octavia piped up
"No we're not. I don't feel like dying today." I bit back looking at her to try and give her some hope. Until we heard a painful and fearful scream coming from the distance.

I looked straight to Clarke. "Jasper" I spoke out . "He's still alive." Clarke said as she looked back the moment she said that the both of us ran towards it as fast as we both could even though my legs were burning. I hate running I thought to myself. "Isabelle! Clarke! Wait!" Finn shouted desperately trying to catch up to us. But failing as we were farther ahead. He finally caught up to us "wait stay out of the trees."  Monty and Octavia caught up to us. We all took cover behind a large rock.
"He was right there" Finn breathed out. "No. Where is he?" Monty snapped back clearly angry his best friend is missing. "They took him" Clarke realised. "Don't worry we'll get him back. I promise." I said sincerely to him putting a hand on his shoulder sending him a reassuring nod.

We ran as fast as we could back to camp Clarke and I were at the front with Monty, Octavia and Finn. They were helping Octavia as her leg was started to hurt. I didn't feel a thing in my thigh probably from all the adrenaline running through my veins.

We arrived back at camp to see Wells was holding a knife at Murphy's throat part of me wished he would kill him. I really hate him, he's just a controlling dick who doesn't care about anyone but himself.

"Wells, Let him go." Clarke shouted out to Wells. "What the hell is going on!" I exclaimed. 24 hours on the ground and we're all ready killing each other.
Murphy tried to go for Wells only to have Bellamy stop him "Enough Murphy."
Bellamy ordered him to stand down and of coarse he did.
I turned to my side to see Fionnuala running up to me and put a hand on my right forearm. "Are you okay" she scanned my body to see if I had anymore injuries other than my thigh. "Yeah. I'm fine." I reassured her as she nodded her head.
"Octavia. Are you all right?" Bellamy ran over to her taking her off Monty. "Yeah." She said reassuringly. She looked away from Bellamy to me and mouthed 'Thank you'  I smiled back and nodded at her gratitude. Bellamy followed his sisters gaze over to me he looked confused for a moment before asking where the food was.

"We didn't make it to Mount Weather." Finn told the others. "What the hell happened out there?" Bellamy seemed to be getting angry. "We were attacked." Clarke exclaimed to the huge crowd.  "Attacked? By what?" Wells looked at me and Clarke confused. "Not what. Who. It turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last Grounder." Finn chimed in as usual.
"Eh, Don't forget the sea snake" I reminded him with my eyebrows furrowed.
"Right and we were attacked by a gigantic sea monster." He backed me up. " WE were not attacked by the sea monster snake whatever OCTAVIA AND I were." I scowled him motioning from me to octavia. She looked back at me laughing and her brother looked at me grinning probably because of my sass. He still had no idea what any of us were talking about just like everyone else.

"It's true. Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here, survivors. The good news is, that means we can survive. Radiation won't kill us." Clarke backed our story up. Addressing the crowd.
"Yeah, the bad news is the Grounders will." Finn hopelessly looked down. Wow way to be optimistic. "Where's the kid with the goggles?" Wells questioned noticing he wasn't with us. "Jasper was hit. They took him." I exasperated out to him. Clarke grabbed his wrist looking down at it to find out it was bare.  "Where your wristband?" "Ask him" he looked up at Bellamy glaring at him.
I stepped forward towards him. To say I was angry was an understatement. "How many." My voice firm and  filled with anger.
"Twenty-four and counting." Murphy piped up with a smirk plastered on his face.
I looked down at him disgust written all over my face. They are idiots. Clarke stepped beside me just as mad.