How to begin?

Buddy Pal Friendly kicked his feet with cheer as he waited. Gyro Gearloose compared his notes, he seemed frustrated as he looked over the notes more closely. Buddy sat up in his chair to look over the smaller bird's shoulder, setting his head down on said shoulder and nuzzling up to him. Gyro suddenly shaked for a second as if hit by a freezing chill. Gearloose coughed and steadied himself before adjusting his bow tie and talking firmly, "Buddy, I told you. It's very distracting when you do That." Pal Friendly wrapped his arms around him, continuing to nuzzle him with a warm smile as he closed his eyes. He asked in mild puzzlment, "When I do what?" The science chicken tried to keep himself steady, gripping the papers tighter to gain some balance.

The scientist blushed and spoke as sternly as he could muster, "Listen up, Buddy! You know exactly what you are doing." Friendly wagged his tail, gently swaying and holding gentle but close. The candy dog chuckled, "Doctor Gyro Gearloose, you are a silly willy nilly billy. I am just happy to see ya after all this time!" Doctor Gearloose felt himself begin to sweat as the large, muscle bound, canine pressed into him a little. "I'm happy to see you as well, Friend." The inventor replied shakily. The taller man cheered excitedly, "I'm still your special friend!?" The engineer was starting to regret saying that as his friend got more excited.

When would he ever learn not to let this big, yellow, sweet, dum dum into his life again?

The End