Buddy and the great big dog pile

Buddy Pal Friendly hugged Gryo Gearloose, nuzzling him on the back of the neck as he questioned further, "Would you like to cuddle then?" The previous line up of questions seemed to miss the mark by a wide mile but Gyro hoped if he gave the right answers that Buddy might get his aim. So far this question was worse. Just cuddle? He was an adult who had adult needs dammit, it wasn't like his fellow adult didn't have them too. The endless tease that was their relationship just didn't end. No matter what Gearloose did, somehow Friendly managed to never get it.

Even now, Doctor Gearloose could feel exactly what he needed all this time riding against him but not there yet.

Why did he let Pal Friendly pain him like this? Why couldn't he just do something?

The scientist sighed softly, "Buddy, I don't want to cuddle. Don't you want something more?" The artificial organism licked the back of his neck and continued to gently sway into then away from him. He couldn't hold himself together, it was just so close. The science chicken shakily brought the cup of coffee to his beak and drank it, pleading to the universe for just once. The candy dog nuzzled again as he chipped, "What could be better than cuddles with my special best friend?" Why must the universe make him suffer at every single turn?

The thin and tall chicken looked into the coffee at his own reflection and attempted to hide his suffering, "Science. Scientific studies are better than cuddles." Oh dear F, he was nearly cracking at the seams as the taller, buff, canine pressed himself into him. That syrup thick accent whispering into his ear hole, "What if we cuddle and take naps?" After this damn innocent mammalain has an entire crisis over rubbing his lower area on people, suddenly that had all been forgotten and ditched for more platonic affections.

When would he be released from this? When would the suffering end?

The sweet smell of sugar and candy from the literal sweetie was clearer as a large paw held the side of his beak. The maw was brought closer as yellow fur laid against him, the beefy man shushed, "I'll give you kissies if you want." The man of science shuttered as he began to feel weak. The tail was wagging as the nose pressed against his cheek. "I read in my books that durin' slumber parties, friends practice kissin' with each other." He continued with a smile.

The chicken panicked as he found himself unable to say no, "Your books are not a good representatives of adult life." The dog curiously cocked his head at that statement. The bird gave in, "Fine, we can cuddle later."

Later...

Fenton Crackshell was looking for his coworker. Fenton paused as he stumbled across two men, cuddling with their clothes partly undone laying on the floor. Doctor Gyro Gearloose huffed needily, "Come on, nobody can see us. If we take off our pan..." The totally professional scienctist blushed beat red as his eyes caught a glance at his coworker looking at them with wide eyes in surprise and a little bit of disappointment. They stared at each other in silence. Pal Friend asked curiously, "Is this 'bout the rubbin' against you without clothes?"

Crackshell dropped his eyelids halfway down and breathed out a long sigh, "Gyro. Gyro, Why? We are suppose to be professional." The square glasses held on tight to the muscled man gently petting his back and holding his waist. The professional scrambled, "I am being professional." This was a lie. The sweetie pie set his head on the shoulder, pondering aloud, "Are you goin' to tell me where babies come from and how to make them yet?"

Doctor Crackshell got closer. He scolded his ''better'' for his behavior, "This isn't science, this is a minute into an adult film's plot!" The mammal got worried as he wrapped his legs around the shorter man. The sweet whimpered, "What's Fen Fen talkin' 'bout, Mr. Gearloose?" There was an answer which was a lie, "He's playing a silly game." The purple tie crossed his arms. The sugary carnivore cheerfully noted, "Like the game we were playing where you pretended to be the silly scienctist who needed rubs and I was a jock who..." His words stopped as a hand clapped over his mouth.

It was getting clear that Buddy was making things worse. Gyro chuckled, "Funny joke Buddy. Haha! Now Fenton, please don't tell Scrooge about this." The canine kissed his best friend on the cheek. He pointed out, "Mr. McDuck and Fenton can both cuddle us." The scientific chicken scoffed, "That's never going to work in a million years."

Less than five minutes later...

Scrooge McDuck and Fenton Crackshell held to Buddy Pal Friendly as he hugged them back. Gyro Gearloose was now missing a hat and glasses much like the others around him who were also partly undressed. Buddy joked seriously, "Since you both aren't wearing pants, why don't me and Gyro take off our pants like Gyro suggested?" Fenton chuckled and blushed at this. However, Scrooge laughed as he replied, "Oh? Did he now? Oh well, I don't see why not!"

Gearloose and Crackshell panicked at the same time to please don't. This gained more laughter from McDuck. All the while Friendly was totally confused but happy to have so many special friends to cuddle and snuggle with. That's about the moment Della and Donald walked in. The old duck flirted, "Ah, I've been trying a good long while to get into those..."

Della and Donald Duck stood there in shock. Della Duck shouted in disbelief, "Uncle Scrooge! What the duck!? I dated this guy once and you are... What are you doing!?!" There was a beat. The rich duck commented hopefully, "Cuddling." Donald Duck stepped in and yelled, "Then what happened to everyone's clothes!!?" They looked among each other and noted the context. The two scienctist weakly offered, "Cuddling?" There was no way the twins were believing that. Which is logical.

The pilot narrowed her eyes and the sailor followed as he crossed his arms. The lady puffed, "That's it! You all need to stop right now!!"

About a minute later...

Donald Duck and Della Duck lay taking naps amoung the pile of five birds total and one mammal. They were snuggling peacefully in their sleep on the heated candy.

The End