2

a/n: please go follow my tik tok for this book @boom.bxby
also this chapter was definitely longer! But i just couldn't stop writing!

——————

I came out of the bathroom and saw everyone playing basketball. "Hi, you must be new, call me coach. What's your name?" A tall man said to me. "My names Violet Marshall." I quickly replied. "You're on the yellow team, it seems they need you on the court on you go!" I quickly smiled, put my bib on and ran on. I seem to have all my friends on my team except Kenny, he isn't on court yet and we are winning. I get passed the ball by Luna and I score! I get high fived by my teammates but feel eyes on me. I look around to see Kenny and Anthony just staring at me. I chuck a smile at Kenny and ignore Anthony because I am still upset about how he is treating Kenny.

Kenny is put on court with Anthony and Zack I think his name is. I am taken off with Laura and now we are watching them play. Kenny is a great basketballer and gets a shot in almost instantly. "Come on LaRusso, you got to stop that!" Zack shrieks at Anthony. I feel kind of bad for Anthony or "Ant" as the girls say I should call him, but I haven't even talked to him so maybe when we are closer. Suddenly a nice girl called Lia, falls over and hurts her ankle. I run out and help her up. "Thank you." she smiles at me. "No worries, why don't we sit you down and have some water?" she nods and I take her to the bench and get her water bottle. "Violet hop on court and take her place; Laura look after Lia please." Coach says. I put a reassuring hand on Lia's shoulder and run onto the court.

"I'm open!" Anthony calls. He gets passed the ball and is about to score when Kenny comes and hits the ball into his face. I run up to Anthony and put my hand out to help him up. The bell rings when I am helping him up. "Oh, my goodness! Are you ok?" I ask. "Yeah, I am good, thanks for helping me. My name is Anthony with a y." He said with a hot smile. "Well, it's nice to meet you Anthony with a y." I say walking away with a smile. "What's your name?" "Violet with a t!" I yell from the other side of the court, grabbing my bag and leaving for Maths.

I run up to my locker and grab my books until my locker was slammed shut by a blonde, blue-eyed girl who was around the same height as me, with a mean smile on her face. "Hey newbie, first off stop thinking your top of the school, I am. Secondly stay away from my man, or their will be consequences." She said rudely. "Firstly, my name is violet, get it right. Secondly I don't think I'm top and thirdly who the hell is your man?" I said back with a small smirk. "Anthony LaRusso is my man!" she said with a confused look on her face. Once I heard that I had a feeling in my stomach I don't know what it was. Maybe jealousy. No not jealousy I don't like him. "I didn't know that but thanks for telling me." She smiled and started walking away. "But maybe you should talk to him about being loyal cause he talked to me first!" I said and started walking away with a grin on my face.

I walked into math class and sat with the girls because Kenny wasn't in this class. The teacher started talking about what we are doing this semester but I felt eyes on me so I turned around to see Anthony staring at me with a smile on his face and his "girl" who was digging holes into my head with her stare. They both stopped staring when I caught them. I turned around and looked at the girls. "Who is that girl sitting next to Anthony? She came to my locker and told me that Anthony is "her man"." I exclaim. "OMG NO WAY!" Laura yells. Everyone is now looking at us so we just hide our heads. "Sorry! But there's no way she said that! Her name is Abigail she is obsessed with Ant and follows him around trying to hold hands or sit next to him, it seems she succeeded today because she is next to him but in no way is he "her man"!

I smile happily thankful that he is single. But I don't like him. Right? Anyway, Lia walks into the classroom after being at the nurse. I smile at her "Hey do you mind if I sit next to you?" she asks. "Of course!" I reply, she sits next to me but we turn around when we hear someone call out her name. "Lia what are doing sitting next to that ugly freak?!" Abigail whisper yells. All of Anthony's friends laugh including him who has a half smile cause of the comment. I turn back around at put my head down, upset about them laughing at me, especially Anthony. "Shut up abbey, your just jealous of her and I don't want to sit with you because of the comments you make about others." Lia says and ends with a smile, turns around and whispers to me "You're the prettiest girl in the school, everyone thinks so." I smile and we hug.

Math finishes and now I have double dance while all my friends have double history. I don't know anyone in my class but I can make new friends!

-------------

Dance was great and I got asked to do cheer tryouts tomorrow! I go to my locker, grab my bag and wait at Laura and Luna's lockers. They finally came and we walk to the bus. Go to the middle row and talk until the bus starts. I hear my name being called, so I look to the front. Kenny is trying to get my attention so I walk to his seat pick up his bag with a smile and run through the isle. Arms wrap around my waist, I look up to see Kenny smiling, I try to get free but he sits me down takes his bag and sits next to me. I feel a nudge and turn to Luna. "Ant is staring at you two with his jealous face, I think he is a bit jealous!" Luna whispers and lifts her shoulders. I shrug and start talking to Kenny, giving him my number and snap. Finally, Kenny and I get off saying bye to the girls and walking our separate ways. I finally get home and go to my room, falling onto my bed and hearing my door open. Yasmine and Moon walk in "How was school Vi?" Moon asks. "Great! I made so many friends and I fit in really well. There is this one girl who is really rude but she will stop thinking she is top soon. Well hopefully!" she smiles, "I am so happy you like it! Any boys you like?" Yasmine questions, I gasp "It's my first day! But there is this boy called Anthony LaRusso and he is always looking at me and smiling and we flirted today!" They squeal. "Oh, my goodness! He obviously likes you but it is time for a makeover!" they say in sync. Well, here we go.