3

a/n : Sorry for not posting in a while but i am back on track! I hope you like how i have a little bit of Anthony's perspective. Enjoy !

Anthony -

That's when I saw her, she was hopping out of her sister's car she has the prettiest hair style and clothes which showed off her nice eyes and her curves nicely. She didn't have to much make up on but still enough so that she was really really hot. It seemed somehow, she got hotter over the weekend and I was mesmerized. All the boys were as we all stared at her, opened mouths, until she came down the corridor and we parted out of her way. She caught up with her friends Laura and Luna who Zack and his friend Michael were obsessed with, she reached her locker and then looked back and her eyes searched around until she finally stopped on me, I quickly looked away which was stupid but I didn't want her to think I was looking at her! I could feel her eyes turn back around I looked straight at her she seemed to have a frown and now I felt bad. I noticed this one boy Jake staring at her and I suddenly felt a wave of jealously hit me. I knew that this boy liked her and she probably did all this "makeover" for him. So, when Abigail appeared in front of me, I had an idea, the plan was pretty simple. Make Violet Marshall Jealous.

Violet -

I had a new set of hair, nails, makeup but not too much and a new dress that was tight so you could see my curves. Of course, I had kind of over done it but I wanted to look extra good so Anthony would notice me. That's all I wanted. So, as I walked through the corridor, I got a lot of attention from the boys, but as I approached my locker and opened it with Laura and Luna. I wanted to see if he was looking at me but as I turned my head, he wasn't looking at me. Everything I did on the weekend turned into nothing. I was heartbroken. It really means he wasn't interested in me.

I turned back to my locker grabbed out my books and turned to see if he was looking at me now. I saw Abigail and him together. She was leaning on a locker and his hand was next to her face and he was towering over her. This was where I was heartbroken. Seeing that, hearing her laugh. That should be me. But it wasn't. It was her and now at least I knew he wasn't into me and I need to move on. So, I did the whole time in chemistry I could hear them flirting but I ignored it and continued talking to Kenny, Lia, Laura and Luna. In double maths I was bored but at least I had Lia and Kenny! I was starting to forget him because it was a little crush not a huge one that went on for a while.

By the end of the day, I had made it threw without crying, which I was surprised by but now I had my tryouts for cheer and I was very excited but nervous. I changed into Nike Pros and a oversized top. I walked out of the locker room and saw Abigail and Anthony flirting. Again. I had a wave of jealousy but then it hit me. I just can't get over him. I don't know what it is but he just makes me want him. I want him and he was going to be mine. Suddenly this boy named Jake in our year walked past. He was really cute and he smiled at me and winked. I kept staring at him until Lia called me over to do try outs, I asked if she could try out to so I could do it with her. I turned to her but quickly looked at Anthony. He was angrily staring at me and I don't know why? I walked out with Lia and started warming up. Somehow, I got an idea. Anthony was upset because Jake winked at me, well that's what I think and so would he be jealous if Jake and I started something? Obviously, I am upset that I have to use Jake but this could seriously work. I am of course gonna check with moon and Yasmine but before I finished my idea my name was called to show my tricks.

———

After I was finished showing them all my tricks and they asked to see a little routine they posted a sheet with who got in. My name was at the top and Lia was second! I was ecstatic! I now get to have fun with one of my best friends and support the footy team! Which Anthony and Jake were both in! I gave Lia a huge hug and we thanked the coaches "You were amazing out their Violet, we are giving you captain. If you continue to show you can juggle both social life, school life and cheer we want you to be captain!" The head coach whispered to me. "I will prove to you I can do it coach! Thank you!" I shouted as I ran back to the locker room with a proud smile on my face. I was head cheerleader and I received my new uniform I now had to wear to school which consisted of a short skirt and a nice sleeve less top. (The same uniform from glee!) I walked out of school with Lia and then my sister pulled out in front of us. "How was school?!"

(this is the uniform but just with WVMS!)