5

a/n: i decided to change the title of this book because i decided it fit more! I did put it in the characters but imagine Will is Noah jupe :)

-----------------------------

I sat in the bathroom like a loser for at least 10 minutes just staring at the wall trying not to cry because I didn't want to mess up my mascara. I walked out of the toilet stall and finally walked down the hall. I walked back into the bowling area but was knocked over by a strong and tall figure. "I am so sorry, are u alright?" the boy asked. I looked up and saw a very attractive boy looking back down at me. I was dazed in his brown eyes and gave him a slow nod before shaking my head to try and get out of this trance. "Yes I'm ok, sorry I was in the way!" I spoke. "That's ok, it was me I wasn't looking were I was going, my name is will, I am 14, but you didn't ask that sorry! But before you go can I have your snap or number?" He asked with a cute smirk. I was taken back that this hot boy wanted MY snap but I nodded and gave him my snap, once he added me, I quickly added him back. We smiled at each other and went our separate ways. I looked at everyone and smiled they all were clapping for me and we all started laughing I looked at the lane next to us and I could see Anthony looking pissed! He was staring at me and looked like he was going to blow up! I gave him a smirk and then I got a notification from my phone. Will had snapped me! Once I saw that I smiled turned my head and saw Will staring at me and smiling, I chuckled and sent a photo back of the whole group in a selfie and put it on my story.

In the end Laura won and we were slowly exiting the bowling alley, I waved at Will who quickly waved back. My sister pulled up with moon, we dropped off Laura first then Lia and finally Moon and Luna. When we arrived home, I was tired but remembered we have school tomorrow. That means Anthony and Abigail. Dammit.

------------------------------------------

When I woke up the next morning I had a quick shower, blow dried my hair, straightened it with little curls at the bottom and then put my side curtains in a curler and did my natural makeup. I chucked on some jeans and then put my navy hoodie on top because it was cold today. Quickly put on my jewellery and perfume. I went quickly ran downstairs and had a quick smoothie. I looked at my phone. I was running late! I ran out the door and as fast as I could to the bus without messing up my hair. I finally got there and only just made it. I walked on but before that I quickly checked if I was still looking hot and I was! So I walked on and straight away I saw Abigail and Anthony kissing. What the hell? That is pathetic. I walked to the back and saw Luna and Laura. "How long have they been making out, it's so pathetic don't you think?" I asked. "Babe they started kissing as soon as you walked on. They weren't even sitting together before Anthony saw you." Luna exclaimed. "I think he is trying to make you jealous, actually he IS just trying to make you jealous I mean let's think about it. At the bowling alley whenever you and Jake hugged he got angrier and angrier and then kissed Abigail I think because he wanted to make you jealous. And he did get a rise out of you because you ran to the toilet so he is going to keep doing it until he asks you out!" Luna and I was staring shocked at Laura. How did she understand boys' intentions I mean if you think about it logically it all made sense? "So, should I do it back? Because I was kind of already, but not as extreme." I asked with a questioned face. "Sweetheart you already make him jealous, when you walk down the corridor or the courtyard all the boys stare at you and in all honesty I always look at Anthony to make sure he is looking at you and he is, and then when you walk away, he snaps out of his daze and hits the other boys to stop looking at you. Once I remember I heard him say "She's Mine!" to Zack and his friends who were all staring at you!" Luna spoke. I was just mind blown! Firstly, that many boys thought I was hot and secondly that he said I was his. That is all I wanted him to say since the start of the year. I was grinning ear to ear. He's Mine.

We were finally at school and we decided I was just going to go for it. I was going to flirt with Anthony as much as I can. We were walking out of the bus, when I saw Anthony and his friends were still sitting down so when it got to Anthony's seat his elbow was rested on the seat and so I brushed my hand against his elbow. I walked out of the bus and felt eyes on me the whole time. The girls finally came out of the bus after grabbing their bags and Laura ran up to me. "You slayed queen! After you touched his arm, he looked at you and checked out your hot bod!" Laura whispered to me and Luna. Yes! Finally, he is showing interest. I saw Kenny and ran up to him, gave him a huge hug and I saw Lia and ran up to her and gave her a tight hug. Luna, Laura, Lia and I walked in holding pinkies and everyone parted ways and looked at us. I looked at Anthony's locker and he was flirty smiling at me then sent me a wink. I had huge butterflies in my stomach.