4

I was laying on my bed after I had just informed my sister about the jealously plan. She was all for it and now I just had to put it into action. I was scrolling through Insta when I got a text from Lia, Laura and Luna.

The unholy 4some 💞

Luna 💫

Hey, do you want to go out to the diner tonight and then bowling?

Laura 💋

OMG YES YES YES! What time?

Violet 💟
Yes, pls what about we meet at like 6 in front of the diner?

Lia 🔥

I'm in!

Violet 💟

Perf!

I was so excited to go out! I had a quick shower and then put on my natural clean makeup look and used my dyson to dry my hair and used my curlers to make it that wavy look. I picked out a low waisted denim skirt and a strap top from brandy to pair with it. My converse and my Marc Jacobs bag as well!

I hopped into my sister's car and we picked up Moon and Luna on the way. The girls dropped us off in front of the diner where we got attacked by Lia and Laura giving us tight hugs. I was so excited to hang out with the girls so we quickly rushed into the diner. We grabbed a booth! "OMG! Is that Anthony, Michael and Zack!" Luna whispered pointing to the booth that was on the other side of the diner. "Omg it is! And omg look who is walking in!" I said back. "Yeah, I invited Kenny and he invited Jake. Is that, ok?" Lia replies. "Omg yes we love Kenny and Jake!" Laura says. Kenny and Jake walk up to our tables and slid into our booth. Jake is next to me and Kenny slid next to Lia. "Hey boys! You excited for bowling?" I ask. "Well of course! Bowling is literally the best!" Kenny says. "Yeah, I am pretty excited to beat you!" Jake says sending me a cute smile. He then puts his arms around me and it feels nice to have someone finally show interest in me but it wasn't who I wanted. I turn around to look at Anthony and see he is staring angrily at me; he has a touch of hurt in his eyes but a jealously facial expression along with it. I turn back around see Luna wiggling her eyebrows at me and pointing me and Jake together but then pointing me and Anthony together. Oh no she realised I like Anthony. I didn't want anyone knowing. Shit.

We ordered our food and it had come and we all just talked about sports, made each other laugh and honestly, I had a lot of fun. Until I see Abigail walk in. with her short skirt, boob tube and mean smirk on. She walked in looked at me, winked and walked over to Anthony's table. She slid next to Anthony and he quickly put his arm around her while looking at me the whole time. I was pissed, this has ruined my night. We all decide after that to leave and go to the bowling alley. We all pay our part and then we walk out with jakes arm around me and us all laughing. I could feel Anthony's eyes on me so I put my other hand on my hip and did my butt walk. I didn't care if Abigail was here, I was still gonna have a great night.

We arrived at the bowling alley, got our shoes on and started. It was Jake, Luna and I verse Kenny, Lia and Laura. It turned out that Jake was amazing at bowling and so was Luna. So we were thrashing them. Then it was my turn, I hit a strike and I jumped up and Jake gave me a high five and Luna gave me a hug. I was happy and smiling until I heard clapping behind me. It had seemed that Anthony's group had followed us and decide to bowl right next to us. I once again was pissed.

We decided to continue on and once it was my turn I could feel eyes on me, definitely Anthony. So, I tried my best and got a strike! But this time I ran up to Jake and we hugged, he lifted me in the air and spun me around while we were hugging. He put me down and Luna gave me a high five. I looked at Anthony and he looked so angry, like he was gonna blow. But then it all happened in slow motion. He grabbed Abigail's face after she had her turn and gave her a huge kiss. I just stood there taken a back. Heartbroken. At a loss for words. Until I heard Luna shouting my name. I came back to normal speed and my eyes were all fuzzed. I didn't want him to know he got to me so I quickly had my turn and then ran to the bathroom. I was done with the games.