6

a/n: Sorry!!!!!! Very short chapter!!!!!! I have messed up the timeline but I have been adding my own ideas and are adding little bits of the original story, it is mostly my own scenes in this book :)

I opened my locker but it was then slammed shut by Kenny. "I will see you in science! I am in such a good mood today!" he yelled enthusiastically and then ran off. I grabbed my books and walked down the hall to my class. "Woah violet, you look smoking!" Zach said from behind me. I turned my head and saw Anthony death staring him but I noticed he had his arm around Abigail. Maybe he doesn't like me? I sarcastically smiled at him and I kind of felt uncomfortable but I walked into science and sat with Kenny, Laura, Lia and Luna. We were all just chatting about the TV show Laura was watching called The Vampire Diaries and the new clothes I got when I saw a piece of paper land on my desk. I opened it.

"sorry about my friends, u are hot but they shouldn't have said it like that."

-ant

I had so many butterflies and was smiling while reading the note. Number 1 he thought I was hot, 2 he could see I was uncomfortable, 3 checked on me and 4 told the boys off. He is a real gentleman. I didn't know if I should write back or not. I felt a gentle nudge from Laura. "Don't write back! Just smile at him and mouth thank you." She whispered. I turn around smiled and see him already looking at me. "Thankyou!" I mouth just like Laura said too. He smiles back and send me a hot wink. I turn back around and god damn isn't he is hot.

-------------------------------------

The final bell just rang and I was walking to cheer when I turn around the corner and quickly pop into the library to get the book Kenny told me about in history. I grabbed the book and was about to walk out when I saw Kenny! I was walking to him when I dropped my book, suddenly Anthony picked it up for me, looked up at me and smiled and then looked at the book. "Beowulf, um spoiler alert, it's not even about a werewolf" he says with a chuckle. "Well, now I don't want it!" I smile at the book and then him, getting lost in his eyes. "Yeah. You should try Animal Farm. Now that's a book that lives up to its name. Straight up it's just, like, animals on a farm." He says with a huge smile. "I will try it!" I exclaim smiling and laughing with him. I turn around to leave but feel a hand on my wrist. "Violet wait, do you want to hang out sometime?" My heart exploded!! "Oh yeah that would be great." I say looking into his eyes, with a smile. "Great! Text me when your free?" I nod and smile turning away and waving at Kenny. I say a quick hey and then leave the library, heading to cheer. I start the practice and tell the girls to do the warmup we made, but I quickly get distracted when I hear Abigail behind me. "I can't believe you fell for it!" she says smiling. "Fell for what?" I ask. "It was a bet, if Anthony asked you out the boys wouldn't call him LaPusso anymore!" she says laughing and walking away. I felt sick and a tear fall down my face. How could I let this happen?