7

a/n – hey guys so sorry I have not been publishing I was on camp and finishing euphoria (which is literally so good but so upsetting, rip ash) anyway I am finishing this book soon and making another about either JJ Maybank from outer banks or Nate Archibald from gossip girl, pls comment which one you would want or any other books you would want, enjoy. :)

Walking into school the next day I had told four people about my recent news, Kenny, Laura, Luna and Lia. They all told me to just forget about him, ignore him and move on but I couldn't. When I was around him, I couldn't breathe, seeing him in the corridor made my knees go weak and seeing him smirk at me in class made my stomach erupt with butterflies. I couldn't just move on because this was different. I couldn't get him out of my mind.

Somehow nearly all our year new about "the bet". I walked through the corridor with my head down straight to my locker. Reaching for my books and then suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist. Turning around I saw Lia. "Hey, I hope you're ok I know you really liked him, I personally thought you could maybe change him but I guess he will never change." She said while pulling me to my next class which was math. "I am trying my best to move on but I can't get him out of my stupid head!" I whispered. But I quickly went silent when he walked in the classroom with a look of hurt. Why? I don't know but he sat down in his usual spot, which is behind me, great. "He will probably try and talk to you, just ignore him." Lia whispered to me. I nodded my head and went back to listening.

Anthony pov-

I was so angry at myself, why did I make that bet? I actually liked her, she was pretty, kind, funny and always so sweet to everyone. As soon as I found out she knew about the bet, I was terrified. I didn't get any sleep; I just couldn't get her out of my head. So when I saw she came to school today which was very brave I knew I had to make this right. I saw her whispering with Lia I heard "Just ignore him." All maths I thought about what to do, what to say and how to act around her so I don't mess it up. Whenever I am around her, I forgot how to use my words and always freak out, she makes me tounge tied and makes me feel like a better person, she makes me happy, but all I know is this girl will be the death of me.

Violet pov-

After class I quickly ran out before he could catch me. I ran down the corridor but was suddenly grabbed by my arm and pulled into a classroom. I was trying to scream and tried getting out of the random person grasp but suddenly stopped when I heard his deep voice.

"Shhhh you're ok, clam down violet!" he whispered. "Anthony what the hell! Please just leave me alone!" I whispered harshly at him. "I am so sorry violet; I shouldn't have made that bet when I realised how kind and funny you were I wanted to call it off. I promise, please believe me! Violet, I get nervous talking around you and your all I think about, you make me feel something and I am a better person around you. I like you, like a lot Violet."

He finally finished; I was shocked but had millions of butterflies knowing he feels the same about me. I had the sudden erge to kiss him. So, I quickly put one hand on his cheek and leaned in, so nervous but as soon as our lips touched it was perfect. It's like our lips were supposed to be together, like a key and its keyhole. It was perfect, he was perfect, this was perfect. "I like you too Anthony like a lot." I whispered when we broke for air. He smiled, tilted his head and we kissed again. My heart rate was through the roof. I never wanted it to end.

a/n - pls comment ship names for these two!!