Part 6

Moon's POV
———
I wake up with Roxane clapping her hands in-front of my face
I shove her hands away and stand up, almost making Sun fall over since he was still sleeping
I sigh and pick him up carefully
'Do you know what time it is?'
Roxane looks at me
"It's 20 minutes from opening so I thought I would wake you losers up."
I stand up quickly with Sun on my back
I should really make something to hold him at this point, he is always being carried like a small child.
Roxane starts to go out of the room and waves me over
I walk out as Sun started to wake up
'Morning, it's 20 minutes from opening.'
Sun nods and lazily wraps his arms around my neck to keep himself on my back.

Roxane continues to lead the way as we get near the stage area, all the Glamrocks but her being on the stage.
"You should be good to continue alone now, I'll be back to get you both later in the evening after the show is over."
Both Sun and me nod and continue walking towards the Daycare
'It's weird how my sensors didn't shut me down for being out.'
I stop for a moment
'You're right that is weird, maybe that Gator broke something when you got attacked'
Sun gives a soft response which I assume was a 'yeah' as we continued walking.
We finally get to the Daycare and a Security Bot gets in-front of my face as it holds it's hand out.
'I'm a daycare attendant.'
I stare at it as Sun shows it a labeled card, not giving it away though.
The Security Bot nods and rolls back to the door, opening it for Sun and Me then standing back near the middle of the area.
I walk in and quickly shut the doors behind us
I sigh and walk into the daycare, the lights were dimmed oddly enough
I placed Sun down and he walked to the ball-pit
It is his favorite spot after-all
I smile at him before continuing on to look around for any damage Monty might have caused though I doubt it would be worse than what he did to Sun.
I didn't find anything damaged other than some small dents in the play area but the kids shouldn't care.
I check the time and realize that the Pizza-Plex already opened
'Sunny-Boy the place is opened you might want to get up'
Sun gets up quickly and gets up to his-balcony? House? Thingy, yeah.
I slowly float up and find Sun sitting on a beanbag.
'Hey what's wrong?'
I walk over to him slowly and sit in-front of him
'I don't feel like going out today, I feel..I don't know? Scared?..I just don't feel safe..'
He looks down at his feet and picks them up into the beanbag
'I can watch the children today, I promise I won't scare any of them on purpose.'
Sun nods at me before giving a small smile and curling up in the beanbag
I walk over to the balcony and hear the Security Bot start to move so I jump down, I don't come down as the kids do like Sun.
Then children start to appear some being a bit older than usual
all the kids flood down into the play area and some walk past me while others stare at me.
'I'm going to be here for a bit Sun doesn't feel like coming down today.'
The children just nod and continue on their ways.
I already hate this but for Sun it can work.
I look around for the older children, they are just sitting at a corner table
I continue to watch the children play as the older ones stand up and walk over to me.
They were around 14-16 at most
they were average height though not taller than me.
I look down at them and they start to taunt me
I sigh, no wonder Sun didn't want to come down.
I ignore them, this continued for about 10 minutes before I started to get annoyed and picked a kid up by his coat collar.
"Listen, I don't feel like having a fight today so I would prefer if you walked away before you don't go home alive."
The kid stood in shock along with his 'friends' before running off and leaving me alone.
I scoff as I leave the children to themselves, they won't die for 5 seconds.
I float back up to Sun to check on him.
"Sunny-Boy are you alright up here?"
Sun quickly catches me in a hug
I stare at him for a minute before realizing that he was letting out dry sobs
"Hey, hey, what's wrong?"
I rub his back as he just continues to sob
'I don't want to be alone again'
I sigh softly before picking him up and putting him back on the beanbag.
"Hold on I have an idea just sit here and I'll be back in like..3 minutes!"
I hand him a small plush of me, surprisingly he has a lot of plush versions of everyone.
He takes it and I leave to grab something from the separate area in Sun's room.
It took a while to find since he hasn't used it in a while but it's functional
It was a clear backpack-like device that could hold a whole child, or in this case Sun himself.
I crawl back inside to see Sun staring at the floor.
'Hey I found this, remember when you used to have the kids run around in teams and you would play around since there was a uneven amount of children?'
Sun gives me a small smile and nods before walking over
'Here get in, I'll carry you around and you can sleep or just do whatever.'
I place the bag on the floor as
Sun gets in and carries along some of the plushies that he decided to bring along.
I picked him up, luckily the back keeps Sun held up well.
I smile and carefully make my way down off the balcony and all the kids rush over to see Sun, it was pretty obvious he was there since he contrasts pretty well in a clear bag against my dark attire.
We did this for a while before the Glamrock show was going to start and the children ran off, well almost all.
One child stayed and I walked over to them.
'Aren't you going to go with the others?'
The kid shook his head and continued to draw at the small table in the middle of the daycare
It was a young boy who had blonde hair and a mix of both dark and bright colored clothes.
Sun got out of the bag and sat with the child as he drew, I sat with him.
Eventually an announcement was made that the Glamrock show had ended and that the Pizza-Plex would close in a hour.
'Hey, you should get going before you get locked in here.'
'Yeah, you can come back tomorrow!'
The child nods and takes his drawing with him as he leaves.
I give Sun a small smile and he returns it

Nobody will be lonely again
Especially Sun.

———
End of part 6