Chapter 3: Mistakes (Kaminari's POV)

*This chapter and the next mentions of past sex (though not in detail at all) and drinking/drugs*

Sometimes I wonder where the heck I went wrong. How many mistakes did I make since I started college? How many did I make over these few days?! No matter the number of them, this tops them all.

A woman our age stood in Kyoka's doorframe. She looked hot but that's all I could say. The woman wouldn't even give me her name despite how we spent two nights together. She said it "wasn't necessary" and that all she needed was mine so she could play in the name in her mouth. 

For some reason I went along with it. The question of why didn't even come into my head. What she convinced me to do was probably the stupidest thing I have ever agree to in my life.

**2 days ago**

"Hey! Denki~" I turned my head around to see a girl about my age with long wavy brown hair that danced in the sunlight that shone through the hotel window. I didn't know her but I felt like I knew her from somewhere. That I would always pass by her without realizing. 

She was beautiful in my eyes from her hair to her frame to the way she was dressed and stood. Although it was probably the sunlight that increased her beauty I still felt a connection to her.

"Hey," I told her. A slight smirk grew on my face when she spoke my name. Even though I had just broken up with my other two girlfriends a few hours ago I felt like I'd be up for her if she wanted a chance. 

She must have gotten the memo too because she walked over to me and positioned herself on my bed. "It's nice to see you again. Who would've thought I'd see you here?" So I did know her then. But I still couldn't figure out where. 

But I had too much on my mind to question the things about where I knew her from, how she got into my room (his door was open), or why she used my given name when she walked in. "Well it's sure meant to be then." I let that slip out without thinking as I saw her turn bright red.

She started twisting her hair and playing with it in her hands. The lady didn't look back up on me until after she started speaking. "I- Wanna go out?" For a moment I was taken back by her question. But she was sitting right here on my bed and she asked me out just now.

I walked over to my bed, which only took about two steps, and held her hand. "May I?" I asked her. 

She grew a smile on her face as she reached into her pocket with her free hand. "Tonight?" she said.

"Works for me." After that I didn't see her until the same night. The following day was when it became worse.

If I had known then what I know now about her, I wouldn't have smirked when she walked into my room. I wouldn't have held her hand and agreed to go out with her. I wouldn't have done any of that if I knew what she would turn me into. 

The following morning after the night we went out, I woke up to myself naked with bottles of beer and wine, some broken, all around me. My head ached as I sat up but immediately took more caution as I saw someone laying on me. 

"The heck-" The same lady from the other day was the one who walked into my room. Just like me she wasn't wearing anything and her bare skin was exposed. 

I tried to carefully place her away from me enough to wear I could get out of the bed. She started to stir but she didn't wake up. The problem that I did run into was the fact that I had realized I had no idea where I was.