Chapter 5: It's Not Home

Beginning of the Temptation Arc and returning of this fanfiction (finally after being away for so long ;-; )

The dorm felt so empty now. Last night the Yaoyorozu threw a party with some of the people in her major but it winded up with a bunch of drunk people as a result. Everyone was staggering out of the room by 4 AM which also meant leaving the place as a huge mess. The only thing that made it doable was that there at least wasn't anybody left in the dorm besides them two. 

She let out a long sigh as she started to clean up and came across Yaoyorozu's dead ass drunk body. "Why today of all days?" she asked as she dragged her roommate's drunk body to a corner of the room since she wasn't up for dragging her to her bed. The corner would have to do. "Crap..." Exams were coming up next week and so far time seemed against everybody. People getting drunk and high was their way of stress relief from this. 

Cleaning up the place to a decent level took about two whole hours before she could leave to go to the library. Time kept on running out faster than the previous day it seemed like. At this point she wouldn't be able to do what she needed to do, but anything would be better than nothing at this point.

As fast as she could she ran to the library with the hope that it wasn't crowded. Thankfully, it was only a mild crowd.

She pushed her way in and began her routine which only lasted 3 hours before her phone kept ringing. "Hello?" she answered in a hush voice. No reply. "Hello? Can you hear me?"

"Come...back. Please...."

"Is everything okay??" A panic started to fill Jiro while she was on the phone with her roommate.

"I lost my walle-" Jiro quickly hung up before Yaoyorozu could finish. She knew her. She would find her wallet within ten minutes and then act as if it was no big deal. Why she needed it? Because Yaoyorozu had a habit that whenever she got drunk and then sober she'd take a walk and go to the store. For what reason Jiro didn't understand and never tried to. They lived separate lives and did separate things.

Stress stared to pile up on Jiro as time went on. Her roommate wasn't lazy but she'd bring guys over more often than wanted, which caused Kyoka to stay over at Kaminari's or forced herself to sleep outside if it came to that. She didn't have a problem with either, the streets she knew, too. But lately she hasn't been feeling safe outside as she used to.

A neverending feeling of being stalked followed her everywhere she went. When she woke up to when she slept. When she left the dorms to when she came back. Always there was someone watching and it began to scare her.

"No encounters with anyone?" She chose to confide in Kaminari about what had been happening.

"Besides you both," she said while implying to the last situation, "nope."

"Ah..." A pang of guilt reminded whenever someone mentioned that week. Forever would that have been one of his largest regrets and he knew he couldn't take it back. "Nothing else?"

"Besides these text messages..." Then she showed him her phone.

"THE FUCK-"

Again sooooo sorry for the long delay!!! Stuff happens but imma try to keep up.
Short chapter tO resume and SORRY FOR IT being SO CRAPPY IT WAS 4AM WHEN I WROTE IT!!! TvT