INTRODUCTION

Male Protoganist 1: Jung Hoseok
Character: Cheerful, Happy, Dancer, Rapper

Male Protoganist 2: Jeon Jungkook
Character: Passionate, Competitive, Gym Freak, Dancer, Main Vocalist

Female protagonist 1: Choi Aera
Character: Shy, clumsy, introverted, perfectionist, hard worker.
Works as: a comics book artist

Female protagonist 2: Kim Disoo
Character: Friendly, cheerful, hard working, carefree n cute
Works as: An Engineer in an Automotive Company

Other Characters: Jimin, RM, Jin, Suga, Taehyung

-------------------------------------------------------------
Author's POV

After a tiresome day at office, Disoo reached her rental house. Her roommate Aera was preparing tasty food. They both had studied college together, had left their hometown and come to Seoul for work. They both had always focused on studying rather than any other entertainment activities since high school.

The delicious smell of the food reduced Disoo's stress by half. She took a quick shower, changed into her pajamas and laid on sofa like a star fish.

As she was lost in her thoughts staring at the ceiling fan wondering in which direction the fan were rotating, Aera brought two plates of food one in each hand and placed one plate in front of her on the tea-poi.

While they both started having dinner, Disoo whined about her day telling that her manager keeps pushing her for work and gave lot of pressure. Then both went to their respective rooms to sleep after Disoo washed the dishes.

Next day as usual, she went on her bike to the office, parked it in basement and reached the lift. As the lift door opened she saw 7 buff men in masks. They seemed familiar yet unrecognisable. She was scared to get on as all of them were men. The shortest one among them gestured her to enter. She then entered and pressed 5th floor. The 9th floor button was highlighted and she thought it might be their's.

She is reviewing the project reports in lift totally ignoring seven men. As
5th floor bell rang, she left the elevator without looking back.