EPISODE 1: DESTINY

Disoo POV:

"It's 11.30am now, my head is really aching as I have been reviewing the files. I need to go to pantry and have a strong coffee, would you like to join?" I asked my colleague Minji
"No Disoo, I still have lot of work pending. Please carry on without me" Minji replied.

I closed all the files on the table and walked towards pantry alone. This is my usual coffee break time. Daily I prepare my own coffee and sit in a favourite place where I can see the beautiful city view through the glass wall by sipping the coffee.

I reached the coffee maker, I filled 1/4th part of cup with decoction and filled rest with milk. I put one and half spoon of sugar and started stirring the coffee turned back to walk towards my favourite place and *bhaaamm* I dashed a person that made the cup slip out of my hand and broke spilling the coffee on floor.

I looked at the stained floor which made me frown as I was already having a bad headache.
I looked up to see who the person is with an irritated face. He is tall, buff, wearing a cap and mask, all I could see is his ears with studs and rings, his doe eyes. He seemed one of the seven men I saw in the elevator this morning.he bowed down saying sorry multiple times n tried to help me clean up the broken cup. I nodded saying "it's okay" while I could hear a group laughter from not too far away, especially a car wiper kind of laugh was dominating.

While he reached out his hand to help me clean broken pieces I could see a tattoo on his knuckles written as ARMY and some other shapes of geometry. Both of us threw the trash in bin while he said he will prepare a coffee to compensate for the accident.

Although I said "it's fine no thank you" he insisted on making one saying "I don't want to feel guilty". He took a new cup from the rack placed it under coffee machine tapping some buttons on it and all I could focus was on his tattoed knuckles.

 He took a new cup from the rack placed it under coffee machine tapping some buttons on it and all I could focus was on his tattoed knuckles

His tattoo is so attractive.. slowly I started paying attention to his appearance standing behind him at a five feet distance while he is making the coffee. He is wearing a full sleeve black shirt and beige slack. "Do you prefer less sweet or more?"he asked.
"Medium" I said
He looked over his shoulder probably smiling under his mask which is visible from his shrunk eyes.

"Medium" I saidHe looked over his shoulder probably smiling under his mask which is visible from his shrunk eyes

He handed over the cup while looking at my id Card
"Miss. Kim Disoo, this is the compensation of what happened earlier and I am very sorry about it"
I smiled and said " that's totally fine, I understand.... Mr.???" raised my eyebrows to get his name to address him
"Jeon jungkook" he said
"Mr.jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you" gave my hand for a hand shake
He shakes his hand with mine while his eyes getting bigger but I am unaware of the reason.

We bowed to each other and parted our ways. I sipped the coffee sitting in my fav place. oh, this is tasty

I started revising what I have to present in the meeting while enjoying the view. My eyes got wider when I remembered that I forgot the file at home which is part of the presentation.
I took my phone immediately to call Aera if she can help me get the file.
"Hello, Aera where are you right now" I asked panicking

"At home, what happened. Are you okay?" She asked

"Umm, I forgot an important file on the table in my room. Meeting is about to start in 45minutes. It takes 30minutes for me to reach home and another 30min to come back. If you dont mind could you please get it for me? Please" I requested her.

"Yeah you don't have to request this much you know I will bring it" she said

"Thank you Aera, remember I love you" I chuckled and relaxed.

##################################################################

Aera's POV:

I put on a loose hoodie and jeans, took a bus and reach the office with the file.

I didn't know which floor Disoo worked in and I tried calling her but she didn't pick up the call. So I asked in reception about her. They give me visitors ID card.

I am waiting in the lift lobby while the security there said "ma'am, lift is in repair. It will be done in 10minutes. Please wait in the waiting room and sorry for the inconvenience" he bowed.

Oh my god, if I wait for 10min I cannot handover the file on time. It's better to take the stairs.

After a tiresome journey along the stairs finally I reached 5th floor.

I tried calling her again hoping that she would pick the call

**Phone's ringing**

Come on, pick it or I'm gonna kill you for making me climb up the stairs.

"Hello Aera, where are you" she asked

"Near the entrance idiot, come and get it" I shouted while breathing heavily and cut the call.

She came out running and said "I'm very sorry darling, I will apologise in a better way with dinner treat tonight"

"You better do" I said handing over the file. She ran back into the office saying bye.

I had stayed up all night finishing the drawings as the comic release is planned for tomorrow and pressured by my manager to send the episode a day before. I slept for 1 or 2 hrs at night and  skipped breakfast too. So I am very tired and exhausted.
I checked the lift if it's working to go down but I am disappointed.
What's the point of having tall building and brand names while they can't fix the lift in time

So I decided to go down by stairs. I looked at the steps for a minute and huffed. I took a long breath before climbing down the stairs. I managed to reach third floor though I felt dizzy. I stood there for a minute holding the wall to get the strength. I started taking the next step down and stairs started spinning infront my eyes. I could feel someone's hands holding my shoulder from behind preventing me from falling. I couldn't see his face clearly.

I could hear his voice faintly asking me "Miss are you fine?" And I could hear him asking someone to get water. Then I drank some water and I could finally open my eyes.

He fed a toffee to me and asked me again "Are you fine miss?". I took some time to come back to my senses. At that time I could not think of anything I just felt embarrassed and said "Yes thank you" and left in a hurry.