EPISODE 7: ADRENALINE RUSH

Not many days later, I have received a call from him one night in an unexpected hour at 3 AM. I partially opened my eyes and picked the call in surprise

"Hellooo" I mumbled
"Hey, are you sleeping?" He asked
"No, not at all. I am sitting in middle of the road counting stars" I replied madly not because he disturbed my sleep but he took this long to call almost making me think I'm just a passing cloud to him.

He chuckled and asked "Oh, can I join you in the counting?"
"Now?" I looked at the window to confirm if my clock is working properly.

"Yeah, tell me which road you sat on. I am coming to pick you" he said

I sent him the location of my home and looked into the mirror. I combed my hair. I looked down at my clothes. I'm wearing shorts and a pullover.

"Okay, I don't have long legs to show off. Let's change into pants" I am about to change my clothes at that hour but received a text saying "come down"

I immediately took whatever pant reached my hand from the closet, ran out grabbing my phone. Before opening the gate I settled my breathe.

He is leaning his back on the car wearing a grey pullover and pant.

"hi" I waved my hand

He kept back his phone into pocket that he was scrolling "hey..." He stopped saying further watching me from head to toe and started laughing . That made me look at my attire causing me an embarrassment.

I wore colourful floral balloon night pant with a grey hoodie on top. I closed my eyes and looked away in embarrassment.

He noticed my expression and said "I like your style, it's new" trying to calm me but it didn't work.

"Give me a minute, I will change and come" I said turning back to run but I could not budge further as he held my hand. I turned to face him

"Not necessary, get in the car" he said signalling towards the car

I saw the Mercedes logo on the front.
Does he own this car? Oh wait isn't this the one that was parked in this area that day when I shared my number to him? So it's his. What is his occupation if he could afford this? Or is he son of a millionaire? Last time I didn't stress him about his job as I found him uncomfortable. And all I know about him is his name and he dances. I'm going out with him at this hour knowing just these two things about him. Wow Disoo...

He got in the driver's seat and removed his mask. He is charming as always. Something about him is attracting me strongly

Noticing me staring at him, he asked "if you're done shall we start?"

I looked away immediately towards the window on my side with a fake cough "yeah, let's go"

"You can continue if that makes you happy" he winked.

"What should I continue" I acted dumb

"I mean you can keep looking outside the window if that makes you Happy" he said with a taunting smile on his lips.I glared at him and rolled my eyes back to the window

He broke 10minutes of silence by asking "someone is mad I guess"

"Who? me? No" I scoffed. "I had almost forgotten you as we hadn't spoken since a decade" I told sarcastically

"Baby, I am really bad at using social media plus I don't get time too" he said while driving glancing at me in between

His answer didn't convince me but I'm surprised that he's explaining me about it. And did he call me 'baby' right now.