EPISODE 2

I reached home early today to check on Aera as I heard her on call that she is not well, she is sleeping on bed in her room cuddling a soft toy.

I got freshen up ASAP and started preparing porridge for her. I brought the bowl of porridge to her room and got her up. Meanwhile I did the leftover dishes and went to my room. After half an hour of having porridge she felt better that she entered my room saying that she's not sleepy now as she slept for so long hours.

"How are feeling now" I asked her with a concerned look
"I'm totally fine now, thanks for the porridge it helped me gain strength" she said with a smile.

"So what happened exactly? I feel guilty. If I didn't call you to bring my file this wouldn't have happened to you" I said

"No Disoo, it's not you. I had over worked last night for comic release. I did this to myself" she comforted me.

She could still see the guilt on my face so she tried to cheer me up by saying
"one guy held me while I was about to fall. He came like an angel and saved me. I am so thankful to him"

After hearing about dramatic accident my eyes are curious to know, so I asked "So kind of him, does he work in our company? I would like to thank him for saving my dearest friend. Do u know his name?"

Aera: No, he wasn't wearing any tag, probably he is not an employee.

Disoo: How does he look? Can you describe so I can relate people I know around there.

Aera: He's tall, perfect body, no fat and his voice I could still hear him asking me 'miss are you okay'. Angelic voice, like I want to keep hearing him talk.

Disoo: mmhmm, looks like someone is flattered.

Aera: No, stop kidding..I'm just describing him because I couldn't see his face. He was wearing a bucket hat and mask

Disoo: Strange, I too met someone similar. He was wearing a cap and mask too. May be the guy who helped you is one among those from lift I saw this morning.

Aera: Oh is it?, u met him too?

Disoo: Yeah, but probably not the guy who saved you, bcz they were seven in total wearing masks n caps. But who are they? I guess secret  agents came for inspection?

Aera: Okay then be careful, may be they are checking on employees.

Disoo: No idea

Aera: let's sleep now tomorrow I have a comic episode release, need to get up early.

Disoo: yeah good night Aera.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                      Next morning

I am all set to go to office took the keys of my bike and ran towards it. I tried to start the engine for 10 minutes and it didn't turn on. 

"I think I need to struggle in public transport today" I sighed walking down the street to reach bus station.

what is that? A Mercedes? Such expensive car in this area? Okay who cares anyway, must be some filthy rich dad's spoilt son.  I have my own problems, let's walk fast to reach on time

I crossed the Mercedes and I strangely feel like I am being followed, so I kept looking back while still walking, I turned back my face to front and there is a guy standing infront blocking my way. As I kept walking in hurry I could not control the steps I took forward and bumped into him.

I took a step back and bowed to him as an apology and walked bypassing him.
Already I am worried and this accident  made me shiver in anxiety.

He called "miss" from behind
I did not look back though I heard coz I am suspicious now.
He called again "miss. Kim Disoo"
My legs stopped budging forward, I looked back
He walked to me taking bigger steps with his long legs and stood infront of me