Chp.1|A Slither of Light|

Camilo's POV:

I hear a multiple knocks at my window as I'm trying to sleep. I get up to open the window as I'm wondering who is at the window but I already have an idea on who it is. I look out the window to see my boyfriend, Carlos sitting on Casita's roof smiling at me, waiting for me to open the window. I chuckled at the sight of this and open the window and let him in.

"When are you gonna stop knocking at my window at 1am?" I asked him as I walked away from the window.

"Whenever I can knock on the door" He responded with as he grabbed me by my waist and repetitively kisses my cheeks.

I akwardly laughed as my stomach churned. I felt bad that's we had to keep our relationship a secret because of me.Were now on my bed sitting down,Me still in Carlos' s grasp. Carlos must have read my mind because right after I laughed he kissed me.

"Its alright, we can tell them whenever your ready" He told me as he lifted my chin up and kissed me again.

This time I kissed him back, putting my arms around his neck as he grabbed my waist and we backed up on the bed. We kissed taking small breaths in between until we both had only our boxers on. Carlos put his finger on my waist band about to pull down until I stopped him. He looked up at me and I looked away embarrassed.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to" He said as he rubbed his thumbs on the front of my hands.

"It's not that I don't want too it's just..." I took a pause. "It's just that there are so many people in the house and we could get caught and it's also my first time.." I looked away embarrassed again.

"If you don't want to do this that's fine, I don't want to you feel uncomfortable. Don't be embarrassed it has to happen one day." Carlos he said me me moving my face back in his direction.

I take a deep breath in and hesitated for a second, I nod my head to tell him it was ok. He looked at me for reassurance then resumed.

3rd Person POV:

Both the boys were as quiet at possible making sure not to wake anyone up. The boys were so wrapped up in eachother that they didn't even notice the slither of light coming from Camilo's door until they heard a voice.