Chp.5 |Coming out pt.1|

3rd Person POV: It was now a few days later and the days have been starting off like normal but everyone (besides the be people that knew) still had that comment that was stated by Antonio, in the back of their minds. Today was the day they would get the truth about it.

Camilo's POV: Today was the day. Today was the day I was going to come out to the rest of my family.. including Abuela. Even though she still has trouble Abuela was trying to become a better person and I felt like this was too much for her. But luckily when I felt like this Dolores, Carlos, and Mamì we're always there to reassure me.

"Good morning Camilo!" My mom said to me as she kisses me a danced off with a rainbow on her head. Everyone was confused on why she was so happy but I chuckled. This was the first day she got to meet Carlos and she was just happy for me today too. I went to go sit with the other cousin's who were talking about my mom's mood.

"I wonder whats gonna happen today that has Tia in a good mood" Mirabel said pitching into the conversation they were having.

"Hopefully it's something fun!" Luisa exclaimed as her eyes glimmered.

" It was sure gonna be fun already." I thought to myself before talking with the rest of my cousins.

Time Skip: half an hour before dinner

I brush my hands against my shirt about a hundred times before leaving my room. I felt my phone buzz and open it to see a picture of Carlos in his outfit to come over. I blushed at the sight of it but right then and there Mirabel pops up Infront of me.

"Whatcha looking at" she says while she was about to grab my phone.

I quickly shove my phone in my pocket.

"Nothing, I'm not looking at anything". I said as I walked away and used my hands to block the sides of my face. As I was walking away I heard Mirabel laughing as she started walking the other direction.

When I got downstairs I went to sit down on the couch when I heard the knocker. It was Carlos. I started shaking, wondering if this was a good idea until I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. It was Carlos smiling down at me, I didn't even notice my mom had opened the door for him and let him in.

"Hey Camilo" he said as he came to sit down next to me with a big smile on his face.

Because of his sudden appearance I covered my face with my hand, hiding the blush on my face. Soon all of my cousins came downstairs are were surprised we had another guest over but also excited to meet someone new.

"And who are you?" Isabela said as she sat down fixing her dress.

"Oh that's!-" Antonio was about to finish his sentence until my mom took him away.

"Come on Toñito why don't you go help Me and Tia the kitchen?" My mom said as she put her hands behind Antonio guiding him to the kitchen.

"I'm Camilo's friend from down the road! He invited me over for dinner today" Carlos said has he put his arm around my shoulders.

"Well Hi I'm Isabela, Camilo's oldest cousin" She said as she reached over and shook his hand.

After Isa introduced herself all of my another cousins did and they seemed to get along pretty well.

"Dinners ready!" We heard Tia say as we all got up and went to the table.

I was planning to come out to everyone after dinner but things didn't go according to plan.

"So, Carlos what do you do for a hobby?"
Abuela asks while passing the food down the table.

"Well, I help my father at the market in town." He replied with as he continued passing things down.

My family is quite nosy and likes to know about other people's love life so after Abuela asked this next question, everything went downhill.

"So do you have a girlfriend Carlos?" She asked.

Before he even got the chance to speak everyone started bombarding him with questions about his love life. I got pretty annoyed but kept my mouth shut holding Carlos's hand under the table as he got overwhelmed with questions.

It wasn't long until I finally had enough and accidentally came out to my family. It wasn't until Isabela asked this one question that ruined my original plans.

"So what's your type?" Isabela asked practically climbing over the table waiting for his answer.

Before I knew it I already blurred out the answer.

"Me" I blatantly said with a expressionless face while looking down at my phone.