Chp.2 |Can you keep a secret?|

3rd Person POV: The boys broke their kiss at looked at the figure standing at the door. It was Antonio holding his teddy bear with standing at the door.Camilo jumped from under Carlos, wrapped his blanket around this waist and ran over to Antonio, kneeling down to his level:

Camilo's POV: My body was shaking as I when to Antonio to see whats was wrong. "What's wrong Antonio?" I asked him as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"I came to ask if I can sleep in here because I had a nightmare but your..wait what are you doing? Antonio stayed as I noticed the tears on his face.

I had completely forgotten that Antonio has been coming into my room lately about nightmares since a wardrobe almost fell on him during the Casita falling. How could I be so stupid?

"I was...umm... I was working out? Yeah.." I said as a cover up. I didn't want to tell him what I was really doing at such a young age.

"Then why were you kissing?.." he tried to look back at who it was but Carlos was hiding behind the bed so Antonio didn't see him.

"Oh um actually it was just um... Look Antonio I cant tell you everything but I just want you to do one thing. Can you keep a secret?"

"Of course I can! But why does it need to be a secret?" Antonio said a little too loudly.

"Shhhh we don't want to wake anyone up! Thank you for keeping it a secret, now why don't you go wake up Dolores and sleep with her tonight ok? I slightly pushed him out of my room and closed the door.

He is gonna tell everyone.