Chp.3 |WHAT?!|

3rd Person POV: The next morning Camilo got up Earlier then everyone else just to be on the safe side.

Camilo's POV:
"Wow your up early" Mom says as she Comes over and kisses me on cheek.

"Morning mamì" I told her as I gave her a slight hug.

As after everyone comes down shocked to see me, we say our good mornings and sat the table.Usually Antonio is talkative at the table but today he was quiet. I felt bad because I knew he was doing it for me. Unfortunately I wasn't the only one who noticed because soon my papà spoke up.

"Antonio are you ok? You haven't been talking at all" my dad said touching his shoulder.

After, everyone noticed and started to agree.

"Why would two boys kiss?" Antonio blurred out but quickly covers his mouth after realizing what he said.

"WHAT??" the whole table collectively said as there were now alot of things happening.

Pepa's POV: Before me and Felix took Toñito to talk to him in a different room I saw Camilo rush upstairs with a worried look on his face. I would go check on him down but I need to figure our why Toñito asked this at breakfast today.

"What made you ask that?" Felix asked him kneeling down to his level.

Antonio doesn't respond but instead tears start to form in his eyes. I go over and hug him.

"Everything is ok Toñito, did one of your friends tell you about it? Did you see it on the internet"

"I saw them..in the house"after he said that me and Felix's faces dropped. It could have only been one person. But before we could tell him he could leave he says something that shocked us even more.

"They were naked too...I don't want him to get in trouble if he does ill be the worst brother-"After they I hug him and wipe his tears. After making sure he was ok I ran upstairs with noises emotions

A few minutes ago

Dolores's POV: I saw Camilo rush upstairs and later heard him crying. I ran in his room to find him crying on the edge of his bed

"Camilo...you know they will accept you right? You have nothing to worry about" I said to him as I rubbed his back.

"But what if they don't" he says between sobs "I have to help keep the miracle burn and-"

"Shhh" I put my finger over his mouth to stop him from rambling. "They will never put the miracle over your happiness" I told him as a give him a hug.

"Your right.. thank you Dolores" he says has he hugs me back.

"So who is the lucky ma-" I couldn't even finish my sentence ask we both hear the door slam.