Chp.4 |Confronted|

3rd Person POV: Dolores and Camilo are both looking at their mother with a cloud over her head with an angry expression on her face. She ordered Dolores out the room and shut the door so she can have a 1 on 1 with Camilo.

Camilo's POV: I sit with my head down as my mom began to yell at me

"REALLY CAMILO!?!? YOUR ONLY 16, AND YOUR BROTHER IS PROBABLY TRAUMATIZED-" At some point I blocked out the yelling. I was doing fine until she asked the question.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU WERE DATING A BOY? WE ARE YOUR FAMILY!" as soon as she said they I felt my eyes water up and I started crying.

Pepa's POV: I looked at Camilo crying and realized I had let my emotions take over and I felt horrible for it. I paused and tried to calm down. After a while I sat on the bed next to Camilo and rubbed his back.

Camilo's POV: I felt a hand on my back. I looked up to see my mom rubbing my back, holding me close. After I while we started to talk again.

"Why didn't you tell us Camilo? We would always support you, and I'm sorry for yelling at you, your a teenager you make mistakes and you don't have to apologize for growing" My mom said to me as she hugged me. It was now time for me to talk. I was nervous but I now knew she would support me either way.

"I..I was scared that you guys weren't going to accept me because I wouldn't be able to help grow future generations and I didn't want to be an outcast..." After I said that there was a bit on silence until  I felt rain on me. It was my mom, she started crying.

"I'm sorry Camilo, we never meant to put all this stress on you that would stop you from expressing yourself" She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Its ok mamì it's not your fault". We stayed in that position for a while until  we left the room after we figured out a way to for me come out to the rest of my family.