Chp.6 |Coming out| pt.2

3rd person POV: Everyone was now staring at Camilo's blank expression and Carlos's blushing face.

Camilo's POV: I looked up after realizing what I said and I felt my face heat up. Before anyone had to chance to say a word. I rushed upstairs to my room with tears forming in my eyes as I heard a few people call my name and Dolores run after me. I sat on the edge of my bed crying.

"This was so stupid why am I even crying." I thought to myself before Carlos, My mom, and Dolores come into my room.

Dolores's POV: I walk into the room with Mamì and Carlos as I see my brother sitting on the bed crying.

I rush over to him to see if he is ok while the others go over and sit on the other side of him. I hated seeing any of my family members in pain and I almost cried but I had to stay calm for my brother.

As I gave him a hug he started talking into my shoulder.

"I've just been so scared to show my emotions that I just bottled them up inside because I'm so use to being the one in the family that is always laughing, and joking that I forgot about my own emotions that I have to take care of." He said as we slowly pulled apart from eachother.

"Camilo..I'm sorry you've been feeling like this. It was never our intention to put this must stress and responsibility on you over the years but now that Casita is rebuilt and Abuela is trying to be a better person we can help to become better with expressing yourself." My mom said to Camilo wiping his tears away with tears in her own.

Camilo's POV: I hadn't even noticed that Carlos was there but he was on the side, silent with tears in his eyes trying not to cry.

I felt bad for putting all this stress on Carlos so I asked my mom and sister to leave us alone for a second so I can talk to him. After they left I when over by his side and leaned on him.

"I'm sorry Carlos, I really didn't mean for this to happen and-" I was about to start rambling on again until Carlos stopped me with a kiss.

"Don't apologize amor, I was just worried about you ok? You don't have to worry about me" he said as he held my face in his hands.

After sharing a long hug with him I grabbed his wrist.

"Come on let's go out there and introduce you to my family" I said dragging him out my room before letting him talk.

Me and Carlos walked hand and hand as everyone stared at us with guilt on there faces.

"So everyone" I said as I we made our way infront of everyone. "This is my boyfriend, Carlos" I said as I pointed my hand to him.

It was silent for a few seconds until everyone ran up to us with hugs and apologizes as Carlos was trying to deny the apologies and I was enjoying the warm smell of food from everyone.. and of course the apologies too. The rest of the night was filled with fun. we played games and talked until it was time for Carlos to go.

3rd Person POV: Camilo was leading Carlos to the door when they shared a special moment before he left.

Camilo's POV: Before Carlos walks out we stop and talk for a second.

"Oh wait, I forgot to give you this." Carlos said to me as he pulled a bracelet out of his pocket.

The bracelet was a yellow beaded bracelet with the word "bonito" spelled out on it. When I saw it I blushed, while thanking him for my gift as he chuckled at me.

"adiòs mi bonito" He said before he gave me a kiss and walked off.

I shut the door and turned around about to run to my room but My mom was behind me.

"Bonito huh?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"MAMÌ!" I yelled as I ran upstairs to my room as she laughed at me in the distance.

I flopped on my bed when I got in my room.

Worst, and best day ever.

The End.
For now 😈🤝