-1-

MAY 15
𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖲𝗂𝖽𝖾, 𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗑, 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖸𝗈𝗋𝗄 

•••

𝐂alani head was pounding, she was dragged out of her house and down to the studio by her twin brother, Cameron.

She sat in a rolling chair near a water machine, she truthfully did not want to be here, her social battery wasn't fully charged and everyone and everything just seemed to really irk her.

"bro not gon' lie Cal, fix your face muddy" Cameron says, turning around in his rolling chair. She rolled her eyes plastering a fake smile, "nigga suck my dick" she states to her brother.

Yagi, his friend begins to laugh while rolling his blunt.

Cam's friends being here also contributed to her headache, Yagi, Setty, Nas, Blove, and Cam's girl ,Kayla was here.

She tapped her foot on the ground, something she did out of nature. It was normal for her, she just did it to do it, as she looks down at her tapping foot, covered in a yellow shoe, lightning jordan fours.

The door of the studio opens, revealing KayKay, and his friend Dougie. She had been around KayKay a million times, but when she met and really started to hang with Kay; Dougie was in jail. So she hasn't really gotten to know him.

"wassup muddies" Kay's deep and raspy voice booms through the dark room, lit by just blue led lights. Cal looks up to see KayKay walking to her.

"what's good Cal" he reaches his lengthy arms out, hugging her, she gets up embracing Kay with a warm and tight hug.

Kay has played her and Cam's big brother the past few years. He's really been there for them through a lot, along with the rest of her twin brothers crew.

"Yo! Dougz! This is Cal, Blu's sister, Cal this is dougie" she smile at him nicely, he smirks at back her.

"What up gang", he reaches his hand out, she slides her small, soft fingers over his warm, rough palm. Doing the generic dap, one that had no correlation to a specific set or group of people.

Cal looked up at the boy, he was cute to her.

Dougie thought the girl looking at him was bad, the thoughts going through his head were moving a million a minute.

my shorty, for sure, Dougie thought to himself.

Cal sat back down, and continued tapping her foot.

They played Blu's song over, making her and Kayla both smile ear to ear. Her twin as really talented and she supported him everyway she could.

When he played basketball, she was at every game she could make, at every event they had, and made sure to let him know she was proud.

Whether or not he was wrong or right , she had her brothers back through thick and thin.

She would defend him in public and correct him in private, that was just the person she was. She was rider, especially for her twin.

They've seen, heard, and experienced things together that made them closer. Things they can't speak on, but just know those were the two strongest sixteen year old kids you'll ever meet.

Despite their age, the older crowd was most certainly their scene, growing up Cam spent a lot of time with kids older then him.

So Kay and them being two plus years was nothing to him, Cal on the other hand only hung out with older girls.

She never liked the thought of older guys, because around here they're crazy. She tried to stay away from them, just for her safety and the safety of the girls she hung with.