-3-

𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧 10:15 pm
𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖲𝗂𝖽𝖾, 𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗑, 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖸𝗈𝗋𝗄

I smile as she laughs at me, the way her mouth curled into that smile made my stomach flip a little.

We've been on the phone sense eight forty-five, and had been nothing but laughing and joking. Something i don't get often with females, so to be on the phone with her and just laugh and talk was refreshing. I enjoyed every part of it.

"I cant lie to you Dougz, you be dancing mad zesty on them lives," she says raising an eyebrow, she does it all the time and it's cute; she told me ever since Tha Rock went viral for it, she couldn't stop doing.

I smack my lips, getting ready to roll another blunt.

"Bro, i just be dancing. What is you chattin about," i make a smug face at her, she smiles placing her phone on her vanity sitting down.

She smiles showing her dimples, that i never really noticed till now. She was fine, I'll give it to her. But the type of man I was , i knew she wasn't interested.

Blu even said it himself, she be going for basketball niggas, niggas that play on east-cost wide teams, that be traveling and shit for it.

She wants a nigga like Mikey Williams, not Young Boy.

"Bro you be seeing yourself, the way your back be arching is mad pause" she jokes with me, using her index finger to push up her lash extensions.

"Nah bro, you don't know how Dougz get down for real," I tell her, licking the fronto to roll the blunt up.

I look over at her as she watches me intently as i roll and lick it, repeatedly. I smirk as she watches me.

"Why you watching me? mad face bro" i ask her, using my red translucent BIC lighter, closing the seem of the blunt. She rolls her eyes blushing.

"Nobody watching mad face, you swear you got it like that," she says playing with her necklace that had a gold diamond C on it.

Smirking, i put the blunt to my lips lighting it and blow out in the process.

She looked good, the lighting of her vanity hit her perfect. Her hair was in a clip, her curls peaking through the sides.  She had some hairs stinking out in the front too, which gave her a bummy, but put together look.

She had on a grey long sleeve V-neck shirt, with just a little of her cleavage showing, and both sides of her nose was pierced.

"What you doing right now?" I ask her, grabbing my phone. She smirks looking at me.

"Why? you tryna see me?" She asks me, i lauging inhaling the dirty white colored smoke.

"Maybe," i said, my voice coming out deep and stuffy as i blow the smoke out through my mouth.

She rolls her eyes, combing her eyebrows. She looked like she was trying to do anything to keep herself from showing she was nervous, it was cute.

"If a nigga wanna see me, he know my building" she slickly says, picking her phone up and turning her vanity off.

"Tuh-uh-hoo. my fault playa" I say to her, watching her turn her LED lights on to green.

We kept the laughing and conversing going for about twenty more minutes, before my phone goes off.

I was getting a facetime from one of my smoochies, Fantasia.

"I'm gon' call you right back, aight?" I tell Cal. She nods her head.