-4-

𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧 7:00 pm
𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖲𝗂𝖽𝖾, 𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗑, 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖸𝗈𝗋𝗄

She places her hands around my neck softly.

Her lips felt like heaven on mine, she was gentle and took her time. Something the smoochies never did, she was kissing me like she didn't want it to end—i didn't want it to end.

She pulls away catching her breath, she looks me in my eyes. Pecking my lips one last time.

But she gets up, standing up near my bed.

I look at her confused, "what happened?"

Her doing that discouraged me a little, because it was almost like she just dubbed niggas.

she chuckles standing in between my legs as i scoot to the edge of the bed, i place my hands behind her thighs as she places her hands on my neck.

"What type of girl would i be if i gave it up on the first link? Hmm?" She says playing with my ear.

i laugh at her.

"ma fault ma,". i stand up kissing her cheek softly and long.

•••
𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐯 3:27 PM

"Nah bro, shorty got you lighting apple-cinnamon caramel candles in ya crib, NAHH" Yagi, Dougie's
friend teases him.

Cal has been going over more frequently, and each time she goes she brings a new home decor for his house.

She told him that his crib wasn't homey, and was giving very much traphouse vibes—and she didn't like it.

So to keep his favorite girl coming, he let her add whatever.

"Nah bro, she likes to bring candles and decorations. I just let her, she got my shit looking right tho, yuhurd" Dougie states, patting the new Black and White Spider throw pillows she got Dougie for his couch.

Kay laughs lighting his blunt.

"She got you folded nigga" Kay says, messing with Dougie.

Love laughs sipping out his red cup, "Nah foh real. Dougie mad pussy whipped"

Dougie shakes his head, "I ain't even touch shorty like that" The group of guys look at their friend with confused faces.

"NAH!! she got it like that for real?" Nas laughs, making everyone laugh.

Dougie just rolled his eyes , putting the purple codeine syrup in his ginger-ale bottle.

He sips it making a face, Yagi looks at him confused grabbing the bottle sipping it too.

"Das wild, i haven't drank that shit in like two weeks" Dougie says sticking his tongue out and making a face.

"you tryna get clean now?" Setty asks him, smoking his blunt.

Dougie nods his head, inhale the smoke from the blunt.

He wanted to stop because Cal had noticed that he tried to do it when they was together, and she said she don't be around hard shit like that. So because he's with her all the time, he's never gotten a change to really do it again.

She slowly, but surely was changing him.

"Honestly, she sounds good for you nigga. You need a shorty like her, one to keep you on track. You be wildin" Kay states to his best friend, making everyone agree.