-5-

I DID NOT PROOF READ !!! SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS

𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 2:22 PM

  I turn my head over look to  my left to see Dougie sound asleep.

He was shirtless, the blanket went up to his bellybutton, his eyes closed with his head turned to the right—facing me—He had his left arm above his head, and his right hand on his chest.

He looked so peaceful and snugly, so i grabbed my phone taking a picture.

We went to bed around three am yesterday, school officially let out two days ago. So that means i've been at Dougies more often, and staying up mad late with him.

Before i would be here a lot, but would go to bed early because i had school; now, i stay up whenever with him.

His black out curtains made me want to fall right back to sleep, but i knew if i did i wouldn't be back up till like four or five. I cant throw my whole day away, i already threw away my morning.

The sound of the people outside and the cars always put me to sleep, he didn't live on a busy block but the noise that what happened occasionally was my favorite.

I start to slide down the bed slowly, not trying to wake him up. He was a light sleeper deepending on how comfortable he was, but he looked fairly comfortable so maybe he won't wake.

As i'm slowly sliding down the bed, Dougie grabs my arm.

I look up to see his eyes are still closed.

"Where you goin ma?" he questions me in a deep raspy voice, still having his eyes closed.

My stomach tingled at his sleepy voice, i place my hand on his rubbing it.

"It's two thirty my love, we need to get up and moving" i state, sliding off the bed and opening the black out curtains.

The windows revealing a bright sun, warm breeze, bright green leaves, and the sounds of music and kids.

Dougie opened his eyes, getting out of the bed to stretch.

He looks at me, smirking lazily. Confused i look down, my shorts from last night were all scrunched and rolled up, my croptop was crooked, almost revealing my nipple, and my freshly white toes were out.

Rolling my eyes, i fix myself.

I grab my phone walking past him to the bathroom to being washing my face and brushing my teeth.

While i was brushing my teeth, he walks in and begins to pee. We still haven't had sex yet, i know he wants too, hell, i do too.

But the last time i had sex was my first time, and that was such an awful experience i didnt want to rush into until i was comfortable.

So him having his dick out made me keep my eyes averted to the mirror looking at myself.

He stops, and goes to the kitchen to wash his hands.

I wash my face, then my eyelashes next.

After finishing everything, i walk out to the living room to see him in the kitchen looking through his fridge.

"What you want tah' eat mama?" Dougie asks, his voice coming out gentle, raspy, and sleepy. I wrap my arms around his waist, resting my right cheek on his bare back.

"Whatever you what pa" i tell him, with my eyes closed.

I soon feel him turn around, "you" he smirks kissing me.