TWENTY FIVE.

TWENTY FIVE ;
karl jacobs

messages / face time !

karl
hey! got a second to call?

stella
sure!

"Hi, Stella!" Karl greeted excitedly as he turned on his camera and waved. "How was your flight home?"

"It was good," she replied, smiling back at him. "I stayed up pretty late despite knowing I had to get up early, but it ended up being fine. Not that I don't enjoy talking to you, but what's up?"

Karl clapped his hands together before moving close to the camera and grinning. "I'm going to New York soon! In like a week, but that's soon enough! We should meet up, right? Would be kind of weird if we didn't, to be honest..."

"I'd never forgive you if you came here and didn't meet up with me," Stella said as she pushed her hair away from her eyes. "You said in a week?"

"Yeah," he confirmed. "More or less. I was thinking we could get Alex with his own failed prank! What do you think?"

"What prank? The face time thing?"

He nodded, "yeah, remember when you two met up and he wanted to face time us but we were unavailable? We could do that to him and it would be hilarious. And we could play some games together and bond as the best friends we were meant to be."

"Sounds like a plan to me. Do you have a place to stay? If you don't, I do have an extra room."

"Thank you, but I already booked a hotel room. Technically, i'm there for work and business, blah blah blah. Details aren't important as long as we definitely piss Alex off."

She grinned in response, "oh, he'll definitely be pissed alright. He's kind of clingy, if you didn't know."

"Oh, i'm aware! He's kind of the same when we meet up, too," he cleared his throat before speaking in an extremely high pitched voice. "oh, i'm Alex Quackity. Please don't make me leave, i'll miss you too much! I'm only telling you this because nobody will believe you if you try and make fun of me! It's kind of hilarious, if you ask me."

Stella hummed in agreement, silently wondering how Karl would react if she told him that Alex's clinginess wasn't exactly the same as when he left Karl's house. Unless Karl gave him a kiss goodbye, as well.

She wouldn't really put it past him, considering the way he acts, but instead of focusing on that, she decided to continue scheming with the man.

"That was a pretty good Alex impression, Karl. I'm impressed, I think."

"Thanks! I've been practicing...but I have to admit, George is a lot better at it than I am. Like, scarily good at it. It's weird."

Stella hummed and tapped her fingers on her desk, "i'll have to make him do it sometime."

"There's plenty of clips of him doing it, i'm sure. I can send you some later, if you want?"

"Oh, absolutely. This is why we're besties, Karl Jacobs. You're the coolest of the crew boys...you know, besides me."

"Well. You know what they say...second the best and all that."

Stella huffed, "ugh, whatever."

"I'm just kidding, Stel. You're the coolest, one hundred percent. I actually need to go and set up my stream for later, so i'll talk to you later...are you going to watch?"

"Maybe," she shrugged. "Depends on if I fall asleep or not. If I don't, I hope you have a great stream! And if Dream is on it, can you tell him to say fuck for me? And then send me the clip?"

Karl giggled loudly before shooting her a double thumbs up, "You got it! See ya later!"

Around an hour and a half later, Stella sat happily in her bed watching the many clips of Dream cursing, albeit a little confused on why he was baited into doing so.

A/N
sigh.
3/4

see you soon ( again )