EXTRA CHAPTER ONE.

EXTRA CHAPTER ONE ;
shane and mitchie

real life !

"I can't fucking believe I let you talk me into this," Alex muttered as he stared at himself in the mirror. "I look like shit, star. Why do you want me to look like an early two thousands loser?"

Stella waved him off as she pulled on her other boot. "Don't even start. You're not the one wearing this stupid wig. Please never let me get these bangs. I can't pull them off like Demi can. You don't even look that different, honestly. You just straightened your hair and put on some boy band jeans."

He sighed, "I look gross."

"You're hot, actually."

"There's no way you find me hot looking like two thousand eight Joe Jonas. There's just no way. And honestly? Kind of fucked up you're letting me leave the house like this," he argued as he crossed his arms.

Stella laughed as he continued to pout, "there's no way that you believe I don't think you look hot right now. Who are you talking to, Alex? Joe Jonas was one of my first celebrity crushes, dumbass. Shouldn't it be a compliment when I tell you that you look hot dressed up as him?"

"No," he deadpanned. "You told me I looked hot with that ugly ass pink wig on, too."

"Have you considered that maybe I just like your face?" she asked as she stretched a hand out towards him.

Alex sighed and pulled her up, "I'd hope so. But I feel like I should remind you that i'm more than just a hot piece of ass, Stel. I have a personality and i'd appreciate it if you stopped forgetting that."

"You're so stupid," she muttered, wrinkling her nose at him. "Lovingly, of course."

He crossed his arms and frowned at her, "I just don't believe you. That's so fucked up, Star. What the hell did I do to deserve the constant slander from my own girlfriend?"

"Maybe this is the Universes way of paying you back for breaking my nose when we met—,"

Alex cut her off with a loud groan as he slapped a hand over his face. "Let that shit go, Stella. You're such a goddamn grudge holder and i'm sick and tired of it. That was past me and i've clearly evolved as a person so please stop bringing it up."

"Maybe I should've gone as past me," she said, tapping at her chin and completely ignoring the fake dirty look he was giving her. "Maybe I should've just worn the dress from the wedding and put make up all over my nose and get the fake blood or whatever and recreate the night we met."

He huffed and grabbed her hand, mindlessly playing with her fingers as he continued to feign anger. "That's fucked up."

"Why?" she asked with a grin. "I love that song. It's like a punch to the heart but in a good way. The best way, even. You don't agree?"

"What song are you even talking about?"

She rolled her eyes, "The Night we Met, duh. That was the last part of my sentence."

He narrowed his eyes at her before signing and nodding towards the door, "Aren't we supposed to be heading to Masons now? It's kind of messed up to show up at a Halloween party this late, don't you think?"

"You didn't answer my question."

"Nope."

"Why?"

He laughed softly and gently dragged her towards the front door, "because you're asking dumb questions that you already know the answer to. And we're also late to your best friends party and i'd very much like to avoid her wrath."

Stella grinned as she followed him out the door, "you're scared of Ava?"

He glanced down at her looking dead serious, "absolutely terrified, thanks for asking."

A/N

currently trying to make a playlist for these idiots and it's hard because I just keep wanting to add songs from disney channel movies lmao