EXTRA CHAPTER TWO.

EXTRA CHAPTER TWO ;
mornings

real life !

"Can you wake the fuck up already? Jesus christ, Stella," Alex huffed as he walked back into the room and noticed her still in bed. "You're the worst. Like, actually."

Stella didn't even bother opening her eyes, instead choosing to quickly flip him off before throwing the blanket back over her head.

"That was rude," he muttered, before crossing the room and throwing himself onto the bed.

"Hey, what the hell! Get off of me!" She exclaimed as he moved himself to being sprawled on top of her. "You're literally crushing me! Move, asshole!"

He gasped dramatically and started to fake cry, "Are you calling me fat? Don't you know i'm insecure!?"

"don't you know i'm trying to sleep?"

"I don't care. You're only here for a few more weeks and you can't spend the entire time sleeping—,"

"How about I spend the entire time kicking your ass and refusing to speak to you?"

Alex sighed and pried the blanket away from her head, revealing her scowling face. "Hello, mi amor," he said softly, smile growing as she continued to look more and more annoyed.

"I hate you."

He grinned and pressed a quick kiss to her forehead, "really? kind of awkward considering I love you."

"You can't bribe me with affection. You are my worst enemy and when I wake up again in two hours I'm going to kick your ass."

Alex poked at her forehead, "If you keep making that face you're going to get wrinkles."

"Is that enough to get you to leave me alone?"

"Never," he sung, flopping back down on her. "You're stuck with me forever and I feel like you should already know that at this point. Have I not made it obvious for your tiny little baby brain?"

She huffed and lightly swatted at the hand that that was reaching up to poke at her again. "You're so clingy and gross, Alex. I barely even know you and you're over here throwing yourself at me? Kinda weird..."

"Be nice to me before I drag you by your feet off the bed. You didn't talk to me for an hour last time I did that—,"

"Isn't that a good enough reason for you not to do it again!?"

He hummed, pretending to consider her question. "Mmmm, nope! Sometimes it's hard to get you to shut up so maybe I enjoy the silence? Ever think of that?"

"If you hate me so much why are you trying so hard to get me out of bed?" she muttered, choosing to lightly mess with his hair instead of slap at him. "If you hate me so much why don't you just leave me here to rot all alone in this super comfortable bed?"

He laughed softly and reached up to grab her hand before briefly placing a kiss onto the back of it. "Maybe because I don't want a corpse in my bed? That's gross...don't get that confused with Corpse, though. He's a cutie I wouldn't mind too much if he was hanging out in my bed."

"Karl told me Corpse actually hates your guts, so...good luck with that."

Alex sighed and looked over at her with a frown, "Why did you wake up and choose to try and hurt my feelings as much as possible today?"

"It's how I show my love."

"Well it sends really mixed signals so maybe you should consider telling people that so they don't think you hate them," he replied, earning a scoff from her.

"Who do you want me to be showing my love to and clarifying that I love them besides you?"

He considered her words for a minute before sighing heavily, "well, when you put it like that..."

"Trying to get rid of me already, Alex?" she teased, making him roll his eyes at her.

"Man, how'd you catch on so fast?"

"Shut the fuck up," she said with a laugh as he grinned up at her. "I'd haunt the fuck out of you if you ever even tried to get rid of me."

"Don't you worry, star," he muttered, voice ridiculously fond. "I'd never even consider trying to get rid of you...now get the hell up before I change my mind."

A/N
someone wanted me to write them waking up in each other's arms but I feel like this is far more on brand for them hehe

A/Nsomeone wanted me to write them waking up in each other's arms but I feel like this is far more on brand for them hehe