TWENTY SIX.

TWENTY SIX ;
jealous q

messages / face time !

Estella
hihihihihi
are you busy ???

ALEX🖕🏼❤️
not at all
just waiting for karl to text me
back smh he's left me on delivered
for a few hours already

Estella
oh
kind of weird of him haha
face time ?

ALEX🖕🏼❤️
sure

As they waited for Alex to answer the call, Karl and Stella could barely contain their laughter. The second he picked up, however, she bit back a laugh and offered him a wave. Karl was hiding just out of frame, a hand slapped over his mouth as he tried not to blow his cover.

"Hi, Alex! What are you up to?"

He smiled softly at her before sighing dramatically, "just waiting for that fucker to answer my messages. What are you up to?"

"I just met up with a friend, actually! And he wanted to meet you...are you cool with that?"

She watched as he scrunched his nose up at her words, before forcing a neutral expression. "Sure, star. Where is he?"

Stella pointed to her left where Karl was starting to get teary eyed and red in the face. "He's right there. Promise to be nice to him, okay? He's a little nervous to meet you."

"Why?"

Karl chose this moment to pop his head into frame, making Alex's eyes widen.

"Karl!? You motherfucker! I've been trying to get ahold of you all day and you've been ignoring me to hang out with m—Stella!? Man, you think you know a guy."

Karl waved excitedly at the screen and pointed towards Stella. "Look, you dumb loser! Stella and I are bonding because we're best friends and she likes me so much better than she likes you."

Alex narrowed his eyes at them before muttering a quiet, "I doubt that."

"Hey! Calling my bestie a motherfucker is kind of...well, it's kind of fucked up! Say sorry for being a dick, Alex."

He pressed his lips into a thin line and folded his hand, "Nope. Not gonna fucking happen."

"why not?"

"Several reasons," he said, before looking at Karl. "You've been ignoring me all day, Karl Jacobs. What happened to hoes before bros?"

Karl squinted at him, "ummmm, pretty sure you're my hoe. Not the other way around."

"Actually, we were each other's hoes," Alex corrected, before subtly trying to change the subject. "So, why are you in New York? With Stella?"

"I was coming here anyways for a meeting and some other stuff so I figured now was a good time to meet up with her. Is that a crime, Alex? Because your knuckles are turning white."

Alex glanced down at his hands, before frowning and moving them out of the view of his camera. "Unrelated. I was just wondering because I thought she was gonna be pretty busy and that's why she had to go back home."