Chapter 4

We were almost at the airport when a yellow haired vampire was standing in front of us. He didn't looked like the usual ones. I stopped Yuu with my hand and stepped in front of him. I waited for the vampire to react first. He looked up and I saw his life sick blue eyes. Wait... blue? He wasn't a complete vampire yet.

"You never drunk human blood, did you?" I said with a laughing loud voice to him so that he could hear me from the distance.

"Mika?" Yuu said with a shocked voice.

"You know him?" I asked him without loosing sight of the vampire.

"MIKA?" he shouted this time. Totally ignoring me.

He tried to walk to him but I stopped him.

"Are you out of your mind or what?"

"I know him. I trust him." he said calmly.

"I don't. And you stay here. I will deal with him."

"How do you think things will work out if we don't trust each other?" he replied suddenly in an angry voice.

"You're the one who doesn't trust me! Ee talked about this. Why are you arguing with me again?"

I was about to pull him up when the vampire suddenly hit me to the ground.

"Don't you dare to touch Yuu-chan again!" he said looking down to me. Then he turned back to him.

Did he just called him 'Yuu-chan'? Now I just need to worry about myself. He was strong and faster than the other vampires. I was sure now that he wouldn't hurt Yuu. I saw it in his eyes. They changed the moment he looked at Yuu. He found a reason to live and that was Yuu. And for me it was Guren. At that moment I saw a little myself in him.

"Let's go. We don't have much time if you still want to save Guren." I said while standing up slowly.