Chapter 5

As we arrived at the airport there was chaos going on. We all three stopped trying to process the situation.

Everyone was saying "Seraph of the end!".

"I need to save my friends!" Yuu said out of a sudden.

Before I could say something the vampire named Mika took him and they were in a blip by their teammates. If I go after them it would be just a waste of time. I needed to find Guren. That's all that matters.

There he was, killing everyone who came across of him. No. That couldn't be him. He would never-. But eyes don't lie. I would recognize him everywhere.

"Guren" I said while stopping in front of him.

"Aahhh Shinya. There you are. Come here. Your blood is missing. My sword wants it really, really badly. I will kill you if you try to run away. You were always the slow one between us. I was the one that everyone wanted. As you can see they choose me again over you. You were always an orphan and had no name until the Hīragi family took you in. Now look at you. I see nothing but dissapointment in you. And did you really thought we were friends. Pathetic dumbass. You were just a tool for me. A Hīragi is always a Hīragi. If I can use you for my own good I won't let that go away so easily. Finally I can kill you with my own hands! You were the biggest waste of my time." he said with a smirk.

I walked to him with an anger and my blood was boiling. But without hesitation he stabbed his sword through me. Blood came out of my mouth, my legs started to shaking and my left leg gave up in the end, kneeing on the ground. My eyes were loosing sight of what I was seeing. My position looked like a proposel. Wish it was but I had his sword inside of me killing me slowly. I put gently my left hand on the sword where it stabbed me and with my right hand I reached Guren's soft cheek. Once I looked at him I realized it wasn't Guren standing in front of me. He had red eyes. He got possesed by his demon. I knew those words wasn't his. I slowly teared up of the fear loosing him forever. But I smiled to him.

"Well you look like yourself but you're somebody else. Guren. Those words aren't yours. And if you hate my last name so much I would gladly chance it to yours. Hey Guren. Look at me. Fight. I know you've been fighting all your life long. But this time fight for me. Back there I was sure you would come to take me in from the cold. I just wanted to see when you would come and if I'm even worth of your worry."

The sword was getting deeper in my chest while I stood up to him and softly hugged him. Now I was at the end of the sword, at the grip of his sword. It went all through my body and my blood was all over his sword.

"Wasn't that what you wanted? My blood? Here, I gave it to you. Now Guren. Come back. Come back to me. I know you're in there somewhere. And you know that I don't have anyone else but you. What will I do if you aren't here anymore. Why- why didn't you trust me? Why didn't you told me? How did we end up like that? How did it come to this?"

I started to tear up and hugged him more closely. I didn't wanted to let go. But he still was holding the sword without any reaction.

"Did I ever told you how pretty your eyes are? Deep mysterious purple eyes. In school. You were killing me inside everytime when you looked at me. Let me see those eyes again Guren. Let me loose my mind over you again. Do you remember all the missions where we fighted together? Let's do it again. The world is against us. We both know it. But- but I can't survive it alone. I need you. I always did. I've found my peace in you. All my life I was in a room full of darkness until you showed up. You are my light Guren. You are my savior. You are my sun in the night. And now I want to be yours. I want to be your moon in the daylight. Let me save you. Let me save you or let me come with you. Share your pain with me. You don't have to do this alone. Didn't we promised that we do everything together? Guren. Don't-. Don't leave me alone. Don't let them seperate us. I won't let you go. You are the meaning of life to me. If you go... I won't have a reason to live anymore. Come back! Please! Reach to my hand once again that I give to you. Be strong and hold my hand. Let me be the one who saves you. Idiot. Why are your hands shaking now. You know that your sword is still in me. It hurts. But your red eyes hurt me more. It's not your eyes. Not the one I known for years. Not the one for that I fell. I can talk about how amazing you are for the rest of my life. But I don't have much time to live now. I lost-. I lost a lot of blood and I feel dizzy Guren. Will you fix me up? Will you show me hope again? Will you save me one last time?"

He slowly put me down. But didn't pulled out the sword. It would have killed me faster. Now I was laying in his arms. He was holding me with one of his hand the other one was still holding the sword. I looked at him and he still had the red eyes. A single tear fell down from his eye.

"There you are my boy." I said smiling at him. I wiped away his tear with my blood filled hand.

"Don't cry Guren. I'm happy that I was your friend and thankful for the time we had together. Thank you for saving me. It's my turn to save you. I just wanted you back. Now let me see your lovely purple eyes one last time before I close mine. C'mon."

"Shinya-" he stuttered. His eyes turned back to purple and now his tears were falling on my face. He realized the situation. He looked at his hand that was holding the sword and followed it. He looked at my face.

"Shinya. Shinya..." he stuttered again.

"That's my name Guren. Wellcome back." I said giving him a bigger smile.

"Did I did this to you? Shinya!"

"That wasn't you."

"But-"

"It was not your fault but mine. I will be fine."

"I really fucked it up this time, didn't I-?" he said smiling a little bit. He wanted to cheer me up with those words.

"It is what it is Guren. We live in a cruel world." I cut off his sentence smiling back to him.

"Promise me you won't die! Promise me!"

"I took my other promise. This one I can't take."

Every second my body was getting colder and my strenght was giving up. He looked at the battelfield and I saw another worry and fear in his eyes. It was probably the kid that made him worry.

Without saying anything he let go of the sword and carried me behind a big stone where there was no one. He pulled the sword out of me and I couldn't hide my pain this time. He put me in a sitting position and took my hands pressing the deep wound.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

"Always." I answered with my quite voice.

"I will come back for you!" he said gently.

And that was it. Thats what he said after he tooked his sword and went back to the battelfield. I watched him leave me behind. He left me too early. I wasn't dead yet. I wanted to die in his arms and not alone. But I was happy that I brought him back. I was able to save him. I watched my light go and darkness filled all over me. Will the sun ever shine on me again? Or was that really my end? But I was shocked and scared. Why would he leave me now?

"Please come back Guren! I gave you every piece of me. Why are you leaving me? Tear them off, why don't you let them go? Why are you especially letting me go? Thought you cared about me! Why are you doing this to me in my last moments? Did I really meant nothing for you? Am I not good enough? What about our promises and memories? Answer me! I want to die next to you! And not alone. I was alone all my life. Don't let my nightmare become true. I said I don't want to die alone. Wish I didn't need so much of you but I can't help myself. Guren! Stop runing away from me. I just wanted to be loved by you. I'm too tired to be tough. Tell me you love me back! Even if it's a lie. Guren! I'm begging you! Come back!" I shouted to him with my last energy as loud as I could.

All I had was gone. I smiled without thinking for the last time even though I felt anger and fear in me. My last tear drop fell down of my eye.

He was my world but I was never his.