• 1 •

"I'm bored," Tony whines and Steve chuckles, "Wanna watch a movie?" Clint  suggests "Nah," Tony says "Uh, some TV show?" Nat says "Ohh, a cooking one!" Bucky adds running to the couch. "No! I wanna watch Keeping up with the Kardashians." Sam says calmly

"Fuck no! Let's react to Peters Instagram!" Harkey yells "Daddy, what's fuck?" Morgan asks and Steve glares at Harley "A bad word," Steve says to her and she nods. "I'm in, I wanna make fun of him." Sam says "Oh, come on, don't be mean." Wanda frowns and Sam rolls his eyes.

"Shut up! Let's start from few months ago," Harley shouts "Stop yelling!" Tony says glaring at him. "Geez, sorry." Harkey rolls his eyes "FRIDAY, pull up Peter's Instagram page and scroll to. Uh,  October 2021."

"Of course, potato kid." FIRDAY responds. Harley just glared at his father who shrugged innocently.

@PeterRogersStark: Me- in pain Ned- laughing his ass off

Tagged: NedLeeds
3.4k likes 2.7k comments

"That's hid friend, Ted." Tony says "Its Ned, and yes, its his best friend." Harley says while Nat rolls her eyes at Tony.

"He's here half of the day, how do you still not know his name? He literally sleeps here  five weeks of the month." Clint stared at Tony who rolled his eyes.

"Why was he in pain though?" Wanda questions "I don't know." Steve says slightly disappointed, his son should've told someone. "Don't worry, he's alright now." Clint said reassuringly patting Steve's head. Steve just glared at him.  "Alright! Next!" Bucky said, managing to save them from the awkward silence.

PeterRogersStark: Prettiest smile of all smiles

PeterRogersStark: Prettiest smile of all smiles. <3
Tagged: MJWatson
2.8k likes 2.4k comments

"Is that his girlfriend?" Bucky asks "I don't know, Harley?" Tony asks looking at his second son who was too busy staring at the wall. "Uhm, it will be revealed shortly!" He said, before quickly looking away from him again.

"Hey, that's MJ!" Morgan grinned widely pointing at her "You know her, Morgan?" Steve asked his daughter, quite hurt that his son thought it'd be a great idea not to tell his fathers that he's taking his sister to meet someone who they don't know.  "I do, Petey used to take me on picnics with her! But then he said that she doesn't like him anymore so I can't see her," Morgan says sadly