• 3 •

"Lets not talk about people simping over my son." Steve sighed, and awkward silence followed.

"Alright, let's continue." Rhodey clapped his hands, trying to get it of the silence. "Yup, let's goo," Clint says

PeterRogersStark: Me- just used to it Ned- simping over my biceps Tagged: NedLeeds 9

Tagged: NedLeeds
9.3k likes 8.3k comments

"Geez, so much likes just for his biceps." Rhodey rolled his eyes. "Yeah, he's not even hot," Sam saif picking on his nails. "I would find it deeply disturbing if you found my son hot." Tony says glaring at him "May I add, he's a minor," Harley says and Steve glares at Sam who raised his hands in surrender. "Geez, didn't mean it like that." Sam rolls his eyes "Yeah, sure. Weirdo." Wanda murmurs and Sam groaned. 

PeterRogersStark: me- ready to go home Ned- trying to persuade the photographers that they need one more pic of my abs

Tagged: NedLeeds
9.0k likes 8.4k comments

"Is Ned gay?" Bucky asks "No, he even has a girlfriend." Harley says "Were we like that?" Tony asks Rhodey "Oh, God no. I was just your babysitter." Rhodey responds and Natasha snorts, while Clint full on laughed.

PeterRogersStark: Ned- sad cuz he didn't convince the photographers for another photo

PeterRogersStark: Ned- sad cuz he didn't convince the photographers for another photo. Also Ned- posts a shirtless photo of me on Instagram.
Tagged: NedLeeds
7.4k likes 7.3k comments

"I bet that he got bunch of followers," Bucky said and Harley nodded "I miss Ned." Morgan sighs dramatically. "You can see him later," Steve says and she nods happily. "So, he's his only friend?" Sam questions "No, he has me, Betty, Liz, Cindy few people he doesn't want me to know of, and Michelle." Harley says "So, you don't know all of his friends?" Nat asks "Nope. He says that I wouldn't like them, but I didn't meet them so I don't know if I'd like them." Harley rants making hand gestures.

"Well, at least he has friends. Tony only had me," Rhodey shrugged and Tony made a noise of offense.

"Next one is a video, so FRIDAY please turn up the volume." Wanda asked, scrolling through his insta.

The video turns on and we see Peter in some kind of living room and we hear noise in the background. "Right. Uh. I was told by someone, not Michelle, that she was receiving death threats, racial slurs and she was very heavily body shamed. I don't get angry very easily but this really has angered me. MJ didn't break up with me, i broke up with her. Mind you, she's a year younger then me but she has skipped a grade so we were together for most of our early teens. She's, god, this is almost cringe for me to say but she's still a minor for another three months. I could very possibly sue you for slandering the Starks by saying that Tony Stark's son dated someone for their body or to gain advantage from people of color.

"Is it even possible for him to be angry?" Nat questions "Yes. Very scary dude. You're lucky that you didn't see his fight with Kingpin after he shot May." Harley says and the others show shock on their faces

"Okay but why the fuck are they attacking her!" Nat burst out and Bucky shook his head. "

"The Starks do have a large fan base and Michelle knew what she was getting into and but it still hurt her. That was one of the reasons we broke up, and for the love of god no she did not cheat on me nor did I cheat on her. We are better off as friends right now and me and my lawyers would really appreciate it if you stopped Dm'ing her, and even Ned.

"What the fuck, why would they be racist towards her just because they broke up?!" Sam says "Because people are shit." Tony says "Whats shit?" Morgan sleepily asks "A bad word," Clint says "No one deserves to be body-shamed," Steve says remembering the old times when he was skinny and short, people made fun of him because it wasn't normal to be that skinny at his age.

"Nor be called a whore," Nat says "You should get Instagram, and see how much hate Peter gets just for posting, there may be a lot of likes and comments but there are always some hateful ones." Harley sighs "Lets just watch the rest of the video." Rhodey says shaking his head sadly.

"Outing her personal phone number is unacceptable and that is a last straw in my patience. Whoever did it know that you have the whole SI after you and loads of lawyers that support the Stark name. Pepper Potts herself is working on the case, so please for the love of god, stop doing it or ill have to invoke another set of lawyers who are already drowning in work."

"Pepper knows?!" Both Steve and Tony shout "Yeah," Harley nods

"MJ must've been so scared, getting a random call from a number she doesn't know only to be harassed." Wanda says sadly "She was a little bit, but she was angry for most of the time," Harley shrugged "At Peter?" Rhodey asks

"No, she was mad at Flash, who sold her number." "Flash? Who the fuck would name their kid Flash?!" Clint says "His real name is Eugene. Peter and her took the matter with him in their own hands, and let's just say that he won't go anywhere us." Harley says "What did they do?" Nat asks "No idea, just know that he was scared and MJ was weirdly happy."

"Lets watch the rest."

"Some of you asked why I didn't post her so much, because even before we dated I used to post her a lot. I wanted to heal, and give her the time to heal. That doesn't mean that we're not friends anymore. But back to the problem. You can be hateful shit towards us, because I can't control that, but I will be taking actions if it has to do something with our break up and you go as far as finding out her address. Get over it people, we dated, we broke up, got over it. We're still friends." The video ends.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A lil short one but hey, i have school tomorrow.