• 14 •

"MJ, can we watch a movie later?" Morgan asked as the Avengers talked with Cindy and the boys, MJ just sat back and observed.

"Sure thing, Morg. What movie do you want to watch?" MJ asked softly "Are you guys planning a movie night without me?!" Peter joined, sounding offended. "No, Petey, I was going to ask you too. And Harley, and Cindy," Morgan listed off and Peter chuckled.

"Okay, we'll meet in the movie room later, but now eat the delicious lasagna pops made." Peter said. "Still mad at Harley?" Peter whispered leaning back in his chair. "I will get my revenge." MJ whispered back and Peter chuckled. "I think he knows it too," he said pointing to Harley who avoided looking at her.

"I will steal Cindy for one week, trust me." MJ whispered. "But that means one week without me." Peter pouted. "I'm still doing it." MJ said "Doing what?" Bucky asked, trying to engage her in the conversations.

"Oh, nothing," MJ said and Cindy chuckled. "Does it involve me?" She asked "Yes. A free vacation if you're in." MJ said "Sorry Harls, but free vacation with MJ sounds amazing." Cindy said and Harley pouted. "Fuck you Pete," He groaned. "Language!" Steve said. "Sorry pops." Harley muttered.

"Whats fuck?" Morgan asked. "Its a bad word, you can't use it." Rhodey explained it to her and she nodded. "How about karaoke night?!" Clint asked, already drunk from the vodka Bucky and Sam threw in his glass.

"Sure. I'm bored anyways." shrugged Sam who was playing with Clint not knowing that Bucky also threw vodka in his glass. "Me too!" Bucky shouted, also not knowing that Sam threw vodka in his glass. Bruce was very down to make them a vile that keeps them drunk after Bucky broke his prototype with his metal arm.

"Dad, I think you need to keep it down with the alcohol." Peter whispered to Tony "We didn't pour alcohol." Tony replied sighing. Peter gave Harley a look towards his phone. Harley nodded and Peter texted him.

Peter: wanna throw cold bucket at Sam Bucky and Clint?

Harley grinned at his phone and nodded his head. "How about we move to the living room? No one is eating anyway." Harley suggested. "Sure," Steve shrugged "Ill do the dishes." Tony said. "Ill help," MJ spoke up. Tony resisted an eye roll and nodded. "Good Luck." Peter whispered to MJ who smiled at him before going back to her poker face.

After three minutes, Tony finally cracked. "I don't like you." MJ smirked. "Took a lot longer for you to crack then I thought. And you are okay with me, its the fact that you cant find anything about me that you don't like." she pointed out. "Maybe you're right. But maybe not. If I cant find anything about you, I don't know how to protect my son." Tony said. "You don't know half of the things Peter has been doing for the last two years. He doesn't need protection, he can protect himself just fine, even though hes a little bit too naïve." Tony nodded his head at the naïve part.

"I still don't like you," "It doesn't matter if you like me or not. I love Peter, im not intending to leave him just because one of his dads doesn't approve of me. We've been together for enough time to know that he is listening to us with his super hearing." MJ said. "So is his father. But that still doesn't change the fact that I cant trust you."

"The reason you cant find anything about me is because Fury is my grandfather. His son hooked up with my mother leaving her pregnant, I had her contact him to make sure I was clean from all his databases, I wasn't so I made Peter and Ned to hack him and clear it all out. Now you know why you cant find anything about me." Tony thought about it for a minute before he nodded his head. "I still don't like you."

"I don't care Stark, like me or not, im still dating your son." she shrugged before they heard a loud shriek. "They're at it again." Tony sighed before walking to the living room where Peter was laughing and Harley was getting yelled at because he threw water at Cindy, not Bucky. "You two are grounded. So are you three." Steve said to his sons and the drunk men-child. "Yes mom." Sam, Bucky and Clint mocked "You heard him. Go to your rooms." Tony said and they groaned but walked to their rooms.

"You two are not actually grounded, but you're on cooking for the rest of the week." Steve then said. Rhodey has already left, Nat took Morgan to tuck her in and Pepper left five minutes in because Wanda needed help with something.

"Can you drive me home loser? I have to wake up earlier in the morning." MJ said. "Sure, Harley don't forget that Sunday we're going to Ned's parents." Peter reminded his brother. "How can I forget about his moms cooking? And the special cake." Harley sighed dreamily. "Harley, darling, shut up. I need to leave cuz my clothes are wet and I have to check on Angus." Cindy said.

"Who's Angus?" Steve asked "Our cat. We bought it together," Harley replied. "Gotta meet my grandson sometimes," Tony joked. "You don't want to meet him. Hes the devil in disguise." Peter said "Hes an angel." Cindy glared at Peter.

"Sir, Fury is requesting a hologram chat."

"Im guessing you don't want him to see you?" MJ nodded her head at Tony's question. "It was nice meeting you girls." Steve said. "You as well sir." Cindy said. "Yeah. It was nice to finally meet you." MJ said.

They left soon enough and Tony warmed up to MJ after some time. But it didn't take MJ long time before she started to make fun of him.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°
I'm making this only to have 15 chapters because I've been busy with writing another books. I enjoyed reading your comments, it was a fun ride but it ends today.

Bye lol Comment tho. And choose from the things in the epilpgue