• 13 •

PeterRogersStark: time to meet my fam

PeterRogersStark: time to meet my fam. God help us all i guess
Tagged: MichelleJones

"At least they're ready," Bucky commented. "Yeah, we have like thirty minutes and we're just sitting here."

"Not us. We've been ready for an hour now." Pepper rolled her eyes. "Yeah, go dress and yall can continue." Natasha sighed and the boys hurried off.

"Thank you guys." Steve thanked them, he's been trying to get them to get ready for an hour now.

"I'm kind of exited to meet them both," Pepper smiled, the boys were like her sons, she loves them and wants the best for them. "So do I. But they got to pass my test." Natasha said and Steve chuckled. "Nothing that can harm them, Nat."

After few minutes the boys were back on the couch.

PeterRogersStark: stopped for an ice cream and had to taste her coffee flavored one Tagged: MichelleJones

Tagged: MichelleJones

"I- why-" Tony said stopping himself. "Smooth." Sam nodded his head. "He is," Bucky whispered also nodding his head. "They're cute." Clint shrugged.

"Sir, the couples have entered the building."

"Pull up the live feed!" Wanda yelled sliding next to Clint.

"I'm kind of nervous." Cindy said as they walked to the receptionist. "Why? They're okay, little bit overprotective but they'll warm up to you." Peter said. "Not because of that. But Natasha Romanoff is fricking hot! And don't get me started on Pepper. God damn, I would let them do things to me." Cindy said and Harley froze with his mouth gaping.

"Same to be honest." MJ shrugged. "I'm wounded. Truly. Are my mothers the reason we break up?" Peter joked, putting his hand on his heart. "Only death, darling." MJ kissed him. "Yeah, that would come first." Peter chuckled before MJ smacked his head.

"I- are you saying that my mothers are more hotter then me?! Have you seen my six pack?! I'm hot. If you're going for my moms, I'm going for your dad." Harley said. "My dad?" Cindy questioned confused. "That man is hot. Leave me alone Cinnamon." Harley scoffed rolling his eyes.

"Lets leave this conversation. Are yall still up with Ned?" Peter asked. "Hell Yeah." Harley said.

"Of course. Let's go though, I'm started to get hungry." MJ whined and they walked to the elevator.

"They're going to be there in few minutes! Rhodey, get Morgan." Steve yelled and Rhodey ran off.

"-All I'm saying is, I will get revenge Harley." They heard MJ say as they stepped out of the elevator.

"It was a five seconds phone call, you could've continued." Harley yelled. "Continued what?" Natasha asked, "Nothing. Guys, meet our girls. This is Michelle Jones, or MJ-"  Peter started.

"And this is Cinnamon Moon, or Cindy." Harley said and Cindy elbowed him. "Its not Cinnamon, its just Cindy." She smiled. "Yeah sure Cinnamon." MJ scoffed and Morgan ran in. "MJ!" She yelled and Michelle smirked before hugging the girl.

"Morgan! Oh my god, you're so tall! You're going to out-grow Pete," MJ joked "Hey! I'm not that short." Peter said. "Yeah sure shortie." Cindy scoffed. "Shut up Cinnamon." Peter groaned.

"Its nice to meet you all." Pepper greeted. "You as well, ma'am." Cindy said while MJ told Morgan that she had to talk with the adults now. "Its a pleasure, miss Potts." She said after Morgan let go of her.

"Oh please, call me Pepper." Pepper waved them off and they nodded. "Guys, she's one of our moms. Natasha is our second mom," Peter said and Natasha nodded her head towards them. "And then there's our dads." Harley said and both smiled at the two. "And our annoying uncles." Peter then said  "And Wanda and Vision, but you've met both of them." Harley added.

"Its nice to finally meet you guys." Steve said "Yeah, we've been trying to meet you forever, but the boys over there are embarrassed." Cindy said with a smile. "Shut up Cinnamon." They both grumbled under their breath. "Wanna say that louder Parker?" Cindy asked. "Why only me?" He whined. "Cause Harleys getting it later." Cindy shrugged.

"Okay, its getting a little too comfortable here. Please no talking about no no thing, I got enough while waiting for Peter at Wade's apartment. Wade and Jessica are trying to make he break" MJ pleaded. "You're no fun, but okay." Harley said.

"Anyways, let's go eat. I'm hungry." Peter said and they nodded. "Yeah, me too. But first, let's actually introduce ourselves." Clint said and Peter chuckled awkwardly "I forgot about that, sorry Clint." He said.

"Its okay. Im Clint Barton, the original bird. I have a kid that's coming to your age, I don't need grew hair from you so please, if you make a mess go to Bucky or Sam. Unless it's to prank someone." Clint said and they nodded. "I'm Natasha, the sassy bitch that needs anger management. You'll have to pass my test, that's all I'm saying." Nat said. "Cool." MJ shrugged.

"I'm Sam, I'm the bird guy. Please don't come to me." Cindy shook her head no and he groaned. "Im Bucky, the emo Boi. Do whatever the fuck you want, who the hell am I to tell you no? But also come to me when you'll prank anyone." Bucky said and they nodded.

"LANGUAGE!!" Steve yelled "Anyways, Im Steve, the good Boi. I am always open for a talk, you can bad talk about the boys and I will groud them if they hurt you." Steve said. "Peter broke up with me the same day I almost died, he left me at my worst peek in mental health. Ground his ass, please." MJ said. "I said I was sorry! And please, you then shouted that I'm a coward, I heard you like nine blocks away." Peter said

"I was begging you to stay, you broke up with me, friendzoned me, and then fucking left me alone in a hospital. I hate hospitals." MJ said. "I got you almost killed, barely caught you in time,  panicked very much when the paramedics arrived, had a nervous break down when they took you in for a surgery. I wasn't thinking right!" Peter defended himself.

"Parker, how many times do I have to tell you, its not your fault I fell. Your fault is leaving me at my worst." MJ said. "Yeah, they're definitely mini you's with the arguing." Harley whispered to Tony, who was silent this whole time, just observing.

"Okay. Stop. I don't need to hear another argument about this. I heard five and they each gave me a headache." Cindy broke up their argument. "Sorry Cinnamon." They apologised. "Okay. I'm Tony, it's nice to meet you girls.

°°°°°°°
Love cliffhangers