• 11 •

"Uh. It's Harleys fault!" Clint yelled panicked, being used to throw everything on Harley or Peter. "Well that's true," Harley shrugged and Peter glared at him. "Still don't know what's going on," he pointed out. "Harley made us watch your Instagram to find out about your love life." Wanda said and Peter.

"Fucks sake. If yall wanted go meet Michelle you could just say so," he shaked his head before sitting down next to Wanda who was sitting next next Nat. On another couch was Clint, Morgan, Rhodey while Tony, Steve, Sam and Bucky were on another couch and Fury was sitting in a chair. Harley was being weird, sitting on the floor.

"We didn't even know she existed!" Tony said trying to control his voice, he doesn't want to yell in front of Morgan. "Yes you did. I told you like a month ago," Peter said "Harls, did you know that he told us?" Nat questioned and he nodded with a cheeky smile. "Yes. It was after a mission and yall were tired."

"How long have you been together for?" Rhodey asked "Uh, about year and half before we broke up. We got together at New Years party, so two months." Peter shrugged. "You two are so cute it hurts," Clint said and Harley laughed. "Thank you, Clinton. "Is she a gold-digger?" Tony questioned straight forward. "No dad, she isn't." Peter rolled his eyes. "Are you happy with her?" Steve asked and Peter nodded. "I am, and I can see having future with her,"

"You plan on marrying her?" Sam asked and Peter laughed "Well, we're a bit too young but in the future. She will kill me if I won't keep my promise," Peter chuckled and Harley nodded, with terrified eyes. "You got her a promise ring?" Fury asked and Peter only now noticed him. Peter, of course knew that Fury knows. He has hacked the SHEILD database the moment he got home, trying to find everything he could for MJ, to make her feel a little better.

"With my money?" Tony asked and Rhodey sighed and told Morgan that they should go play princesses and tea party. "No, dad. I had my own money," Peter said rolling his eyes. "How so?" Steve questioned, curious. "I work for someone who pays a lot of money for information. A little bit like Deadpool but not violent." Peter said and Harley widened his eyes. "You too?" He asked and Peter smirked before nodding.

"So you're both doing something that might get you killed?! I got pressured to agree with Spiderman but this? I can't loose both of my son's." Tony said, his voice raising only a little bit. The others gave eachother a look, agreeing to leave the family of three alone. But Fury didn't seem to see this. "We're your sons, everything we do is dangerous." Harley pointed out. "Thats not what your dad means!" Steve said

"Oh please can we stop this talk? I'm tired and hungry," Peter rolled his eyes trying to leave. "This is not a talk, I think it's an argument," Harley whispered to his brother who sighed and murmured "Oh." Steve shook his head and Tony rolled his eyes. "Look dads, if you guys want to argue with me, please tell me a reason why are you judging my girlfriend even though you don't know her. I'm sure that Cindy is not getting the same treatment as MJ." Peter said.

"Harleys girlfriend is not getting the same treatment because I had a background check done on her the moment he told me! But for some reason I can't get anything on your girlfriend!" Tony yelled. "Oh. Should've said that. I did not do that, but Mr. Fury here did." Peter said and Tony and Steve looked at Fury to explain.

"Why should I tell you men childs?" Fury asked staring them down.  "Because our son might be in danger!" Steve yelled "That is not my business." Fury shook his head. "I thought you liked me!" Peter said offended. "Not after I found out you're dating her!" Fury yelled. "At least someone agrees with me." Tony rolled his eyes.

"I don't agree with you Stark! Well sorta!" Fury yelled. "While you guys argue, I'm gonna leave." Peter said standing up from the couch. They didn't seem to listen to him and continued to argue, so he left and Harley went to his room. Probably to schedule another headache leaving meet up with their friends.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°