• 12 •

"Where the fuck are your sons?!" Fury asked furyously (read furiously) "FRI?" Steve sighed, asking the AI. "Harley is packing his bag as it's Sunday and Peter has left the building almost half an hour ago." The AI responded.

"Flipity-flopity fuck. Where is Peter?" Fury asked no one in particularly "Peter's waiting for me so we can drive to Boston and be on time for our morning lesson." Harley responded "Oh fuck, I forgot that you're leaving. And we didn't even do lab session," Tony said sighing. "Its okay dad. We'll be home next week if we're not busy." Harley smiled at him.

"Yeah. Okay, just be careful and tell your brother that we want to meet his girlfriend, and yours too of course." Steve said "Will do pops." Harley said "Here, your pocket money(?)." Tony said and Harley took the two hundred bills. "Thanks dad."

They had to wait a week for the two only for Peter to give them a cold shoulder. "Come on Pete, we just want to meet her." Clint whined once Peter had finally sat down with them in the living room. "Alright. But, Cindy is comming too and Fury won't know about this." Peter sighed. "Okay. That's gonna work for me," Tony said. "Good. I'll give her a call." Peter said getting up and leaving just as Harley walked in.

"Harley, give your girlfriend a call, we want to meet her." Steve said to his son who opened his mouth to speak but closed it and took his phone out. "Hey darlin' my parents want to meet you, do you have anything today at, 7?" Harley said and Natasha smirked. "Thats great. Wait what. Oh, just make sure she doesn't, you know, kill anyone before Peter gets to her." Harley said making them look at him confused. Yes, they are listening to his call, because he's right in front of them.

"You know it. Alright, I'll pick you up later, love ya." Harley said and put his phone away. "She's more then happy to meet you guys." Harley said. "Good, any allergies? I wanna start cooking." Steve asked "Nope. MJ, too." Harley shook his head. "Sir, Peter just jumped out of his window,"

Peter Stark

I sigh as I swing to MJ's new apartment that she managed to rent by herself, I really wanted to help her but she would just return my money and call me loser.
She phoned me just as I was about to call her and she was freaking out. Jumping to the alleyway close to her window I climb out of my suit and walk the stairs to her window.

Not even knocking she pulled me in and hugged me shocking me for a second. "Uh, hi." I said and she nodded her head. "Whats wrong Em?" I asked her leading her to her brand new couch. "He keeps bothering me, I had to change my number like five times before finally giving it to our friends and he keeps showing up at my door step. I keep saying that I don't want to have him in my life anymore." She said and I sighed pulling her closer and she cuddles into me while I play with her hair.

"Look, Em he is a strange man with many secrets, and sassy remarks. But he's still just a man, the same man who is your grandfather, only by blood. He is just like any other man and he has weak spots, so woman up and either make him regret that he left your life or make him wish he never spoke to you. Or just talk to him about the reason he left. I'll be there with you no matter what. I love you." I said before kissing her head. She went silent for few seconds before she sat up and kissed me.

She straddled me as we continued to kiss, she moved her hands to my hair grabbing my curls softly as I move my hands up her shirt. She's not wearing a bra. "You sure you want to continue? We have to go to the tower in few hours." I said between the kisses. "We have three hours," she said shrugging and I chuckled before nodding.

I was about to lift her up and take her to her room but my phone rang. "Its Harley," I said and she scowled "Cockblocker." She murmured getting of off me and going to the kitchen "Whats up dude?" I asked watching MJ as she poured water for herself.

"I managed to get them to stop panicking and now they're stalking your tiktoks and Instagram while pops cooks."

"I wanna spite them. Bye bye brother, ill see you in few hours." Peter bid his goodbyes and hang up. "Love, can you come here?" Peter asked and MJ rolled her eyes but still complied. "I wanna give my dad's a heart attack." He said and she raised her eyebrow "You want to kill them?" She asked calmly. "No. Of course not MJ." Peter shook his head and she chuckled. "Alright then. What's your plan?"

_______________

"Oh come on dad. We have to get ready," Harley whined as Tony and the others laughed at Peters Instagram post.  "Alright. But just the newer ones till 6, please." Sam begged and Harley rolled his eyes before nodding.

PeterRogersStark: isn't she just the prettiest? Don't worry, Morguna's the cutest

Tagged: MichelleJones

"Love sucks." Sam whined "Love doesn't. But you know who does?" Bucky smirked and Natasha hit him to shut up.

"Your mom." Sam responds "She's dead." Bucky shrugged. "Not the dead mom jokes," Steve whined. "Yall heard my husband, shut the fuck up." Tony yelled and they rolled their eyes but didn't say anything.

PeterRogersStark: we do be hot Tagged; HarleyStarkRogers

Tagged; HarleyStarkRogers

"Nah you not." Sam said and Harley flipped him off. "Fuck off bitch. You'll die alone," Harley said and Tony had to stop him from leashing out on him.

°°°°°°°
Didn't know how to end this chapter

Comment hoes