Chapter five might as well say it

Whats sarcasam rafael said. You've got to be kidding The queen looked at him with a little laugh. Anyways back on subject. You might as well just admit your feelings for him now rafael said. Its not that easy Glory frowned. "Why he clearly likes you". Your right im going to admit my feelings to him right now glory perked up her chest and  sat straight on the gentle sand. And like that The Majestic Rainwing flew off   as fast as she could to deathbringer. 

Not a lot of time later

D-D-dea-dea-Deathy i have something to admit. l love you in not just a friend way. 

I love you to G-Glory. 

Then all of a sudden a raspberry pink colored dragon came swooping in.

The ship has sailed Jambu,Glorys half sister exclaimed. I need to send a note to sunny she will be happy you guys finally got together.  WAIT SUNNY WANTED TO SEE US TOGETHER The Rainwing queen shouted. Yeah she told me that she pictured you and Deathbringer having dragonets and what they would look like Jambu was now jumping on the floor of the hut. Before Glory could even respond Jambu was writing  a letter to Sunny and giving it to the messanger. 

So The queen said are we in a relationship now like dating.   I mean sure if thats what you want Big Boy Deathy said.  Well than now your boyfriend Deathy Glory said.

A few hours later

Hi the small golden dragon, Sunny said she was prancing around with excitement. I heard you two got together. Yeah we did  anyways should we invite the other now dragons of destiny. Well a fake destiny.

Sure sunny said.

Reuinion time.

DO NOT FEAR MY FRIENDS. There is more and i mean lots more chapters coming every single freaking day so do not freat i did not make you wanna sweat yummy yummy my friends.

-gavin