chapter 6 (the dragon above is not in this chapter but we bill in chapter 8)

like idk 1 hour later 

A group of Dragons came flying out to where Deathbringer was resting.  There was 2 seawings 1 mudwing 1 smoking hot skywing  and 2 nightwings. hEy GuYS fatespeaker shouted. 'OH NO DEATHBRINGERS INJURED".  Hi clay and peril said and a second later they were hugging each other and getting close to a kiss. YOU INTERRUPTED MY DATE WITH RIPTIDE YOUR A FROG FACED BLOB OF CAMEL SPIT Tsunami said sharply. Wait you to are dating? Glory questioned Tsunami.

YeS wE have been dating for a YEAR Tsunami was fwelling with anger.

Anyways sunny  said there was something urgent going on Starflight interrupted.  YES! DEaThY AnD GLoRy are now boyfriend and gir-  

Sunny was caught off by footsteps on the beautiful green grass.

Deathbringer caught a flicker of a light blue scale in the distance.

This dragon was exhaling a cloud of sparkling smoke.(I got the description from google lol.

The dragon had a very narrow tail.

And then an IceWing came   into the hut and leaped in front of the RainWing queen to kill her. Without hesitation Deathbringer leaped in front of Glory right as the Icewing shot his deadly frostbreath at her. In a few seconds Deathbringer looked just like an ice statue.

Why right when I admit my feelings to you, you leave me Glory burst out a cry.  IM GOING TO HURT WHATEVER ICEWING TRIED TO ATTACK MY SISTER AND TURNED HER BOYFRIEND INTO AN ICE STATUE Tsunami growled. Woah Tsunami calm down Sunny said. CALM DOWN!? SOMEONE JUST TRIED TO ASSINATE OUR SISTER Tsunami protested. Guys Clay interrupted I think we should leave Glory alone right now. As Clay said that they all marched out the door.

Glory went out to sneak into the Kingdom of Ice with a very cold Deathbringer, to find the gift of healing to remove the frostbreath

She went at a time when all of the IceWings were asleep accept the guards.

She prepared her venom and then thought, wait are'nt we only supposed to use this power in dire circumstances, No this is more than i dire circumstances way more Glorys mind fought back.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Glory yelled as she collided with an icewing soldier.

She immediately sprayed her venom and the IceWing began to melt.

Another icewing charged at her. Pinning the RainWing queen down.  A small trickle of blood ran down Glorys ear. No i cant die hear Glory thought. I need to save Deathbringer