chapter 8

Just then a white Dragon with blue antenna and a part light blue tail flew in.

You an IceWing guard snarled.  "Why are you acting this way?" the dragonet inhaled sharply and took a deep sigh. All of the soldiers memories came to him at once. He teared his wristband apart revealing a scroll of paper. "Toucan!" he cried. "Traitor, are you really betraying us AGAIN for that idiotic hybrid" the dragon behind him spat out. She is not stupid! he cried out.  You think she is all great that you betray this tribe for a stupid rainwing - whatever other type of dragon she is The other guard spat out. why would you do this to our tribe why would you fall in love with a RainWing and now RainWings are working with the stupid freaking nightwings the guard spat out again." I cant believe you ,cyrofreeze.

Cyrofreeze Glory thought I think ive heard that name before. Glory realized that in front of her were the two enemy tribes that used to be friends a RainWing and an IceWing. Here in front of her were the most famous traitors of their tribe.

The lovebird traitors Cyrofreeze and Toucan were right here.

Right in front of her.

**********************************************************************************************

Ok i added my own little ship and No IceWings and RainWings being enemies way long ago is not canon i just thought it would spice up the story a little bit. I cant wait to see what this storys brings next. Oh and btw please support my wof would you rather book i just started it last night and i would love to share it with all of you.

-Gavin