Chapter 2 - Home

We pulled into the drive way and then into the garage.

We all got out the car and luke grabbed my suitcase out the trunk as sierra and I made are way to the door .

The house was big , modern but homey . It was mostly grey and white, sierra walked me into the kitchen as luke told us he was going to bring my suitcase to my room .

"Do you want anything to eat , ill run to the bathroom and get you a painkiller for your headache" sierra smiles i stand in the middle of the kitchen looking around .

"No im good thank you "

Sierra smiles "make yourself at home. I want you to be comfortable this is your house to now " she says before walking up the stairs im assuming to get me a painkiller . So I stand and I take in my Surroundings.

They must be rich rich .

MAN I'm dying for a cigarette right now

MAN I'm dying for a cigarette right now . Not like I can sneak them or a vape on a plane though so I gotta find away to get them here . I have a feeling its not going to be easy since you know... they usually don't just hand out nicotine to underage kids on the street.

I decide to put myself to use and find where they store the glasses to get water .
Luke and sierra make there way down the stairs just as I'm about to take a sip of water .

Sierra does a small jog over to where I am on the other side the room and hands me a tablet , I thank her and put it in my mouth and take another sip of water.

"How about we get you to bed " luke says, I almost want to laugh at him trying to put on a dad act when it obvious he's not used to this. I put my glass in the sink and adjust my bag on my back thats slipping.

They lead me up stairs and open the first door on the left . It not a massive room , its definitely not tiny though just the perfect size . The room is grey and white with a bed in the middle and the window above it with curtains, next to the bed there's bedside lockers and to the right there's a closet with a mirror.
On the left side there's a small desk and a door that I assume goes to the bathroom. My suitcase is placed in the middle of the floor .

This is how I kinda imagine the room but you can think of something different if you like :)

Luke Clears his throat as him and sierra are behind me waiting for a reaction.
"We didnt know what you like so sierra decorated it , if you want to change it or repaint anything to suit you we can-" sierra interrupts him "dont feel forced to like it, make it your own , we dont want you in a room you hate" she says looking at me .

"No its great I like it , you really dint have to go to all this effort  " I walk into the room and sit on the bed looking around more sliding my bag off my back letting it hit the floor next to my suitcase. 

"I would of been happy to sleep on the coach " I giggle trying to take the awkwardness feeling In the room away .

"You dont have a alarm on the house or anything" I ask ... like I do in every house.

"your not trying to sneak out already are you" luke laughs giving me a raised eyebrow in a joking way. He seems to be becoming more comfortable now he seems really sweet.

I laugh and play along making up a dumb excuse " no " I chuckle " just dont want to be getting a drink at night or anything and setting it off " .
BINGO IM GOOD SMART IM SMART .

"Ya we do but its only on the windows and doors downstairs , you can still walked around at night " luke says still smiling .

"OK we'll let you get some rest till morning. If you need anything are doors the last one staight ahead , dont be scared to wake us up " sierra says as I nod and they close the door . I hear them walking down the hall making small talk . As I take off my shoes and sit criss-cross apple sauce on the bed .

I dont hate the room and closet mirror is actually pretty cool . I would not careless about the room to be honest . I would of been fine with anything . Not like I havnt slept on floors before .

I get up and walk over to the door for the bathroom opening it to have a look In . Damn its nice . Iv never had my own bathroom before .

There's a shower to the left and a sink and toilet in front of the door and a window to the right

There's a shower to the left and a sink and toilet in front of the door and a window to the right . There new toothbrushes and toothpaste aswell set out . Damn. This is some weird special treatment. Usually id have to buy things like this and shower stuff myself out of pocket money .

Even though its 4 am I decide to have a shower . Im not tired I just hope its not loud enough for luke and sierra to hear but there room is on the opposite side the house so i doubt it .

I walk out the bathroom over to my suitcase that been placed on the ground I pick it up and place it on the bed and open it.  I pull put fresh bra and underwear and some grey sweatpants and another clean white tanktop . I walked into the bathroom and lock the door setting my clothes in the toilet seat lid , stripping naked and jumping in the shower . I wash my body with a coconut body wash and coconut shampoo and conditioner that was at the side set out and when finsh reach for a two towels on the hanger .

I wrap on towel around my body and the other around my hair and dry myself of and get changed into my clean clothes and throw my hair up into a messy ponytail .

I walk back into my room and decided to unpack my clothes till I get tired .