Chapter 3 - Trouble

Its been 3 days now with luke and sierra there really nice they took me out shopping to get phone credit and luke wanted to buy me a new phone even though i said 100 times it was ok he bought it anyway . I was lowkey happy though , it was a new iphone so i was super exicted not going to lie .

The last couple days iv just done small talk with them and hung out in my room with Petunia there dog while they do there own thing , they want to take me out to dinners and go shopping and all but its just not my thing so i just keep declining the offences staying in my room . Hopefully they will leave the house one the days so i can go get weed or something somewhere .

Lukes been talking about school .. fuck sake .. i know i have to go but he wants so send me to a private school !! After alot of guilt tripping saying im not used to it and I rather not he is sending me to a public school . lets go .

More skipping classes and less me yelled at by teachers. Im not dumb im a smart kid just schools a hassle and effort . I pass my exams but I aint an A plus student .

Luke and sierra are going out tonight to one his mates girlfriends birthday party so im being dragged there . Atlest there alcohol but with luke and sierra around I dont think I'd even get to look at it. 

Its Saturday at half 9 at night and where getting in the car to go to 'ashtons' house . Im wearing black jeans and a black tank top with black boots and leather jacket. The whole car ride was about 7 minutes and the whole time luke and sierra where telling me theres gonna be nobody else my age everyone is there age so don't do anything stupied ( well they said it nicer than that but basically that what they ment ) and NO DRINKING that in too young ... boy little do they know.

We pull up to the house and get out of the car luke locks it as sierra and I made are way up the drive way , its the first time ill be meeting any of there friends most people would be nervous but im used to it , ill just find someone to sneak alcohol to me , there a bunch of 20 year olds cant be that hard .

We make are way in and there around about 30 people in the house. The house was all light up with purple and pink lights with balloons and musicial instructions everywhere.  Wow . Imagine having a birthday like this .

 Imagine having a birthday like this

Luke leads the way with sierra as I follow making are way into where there music blasting and people chatting

Luke leads the way with sierra as I follow making are way into where there music blasting and people chatting .

"Hey dude you made it" a guy with a crocheted hat, white t shirt and tatteos comes over to us with a big smile on his face .

"You must be taylor, im ashton great to meet you glad you could all make it " he introduces himself to me then gives all his attention back to sierra and luke after.  I just give a half smile since he isn't looking at me no more .

They all being to get into conversation as I awkwardly stand next to them . A Couple other people joined the conversation learning that there names are calum, aria and niki . Damn calums hot ... hot hot.

Editor note :

IM MAKING UP NAMES FOR ANYONE THATS NOT SIERRA , LUKE , CALUM ASHTON , MICHAEL AND CRYSTAL.

"Hey ashton " I lightly tap his shoulder to get his attention after standing watching them have jokes and conversations for about 20 minutes.
"wheres your bathroom " i stand awkwardly as everyones attention slips to me as I move back and forward on my feet.

I cant stick it here no more I need fresh air and we have only been here for 20 minutes. 

"Go downstairs and its the second door on the right sweetheart" he points and smiles .As I walk away to the stairs everyone turns back to there conversations.

I like ashton hes pretty funny everytime he'd make a joke he'd gently nudge me to get my attention to make me feel not left out .

I make my way into the bathroom locking the door and taking off my leather jacket and place it on the toilet lid . I gently splash my face with water from the tap trying not to ruin my mascara.

I pick up my jacket and pull my phone out the front pocket of it and sit on the toilet lid with my jacket on my lap .
Pulling out Google to search for and nicotine shops in the area... worth a shot right . They won't notice if I went missing for 20 minutes .

On Google I found theres a small one about 10 minutes away just gotta find away out and some money hopefully they won't ask for id .

Pulling back on my leather jacket and unlocking the bathroom door I decide to look around downstairs for some cash since everyone is upstairs I dont think I'd get caught looking round unless someone goes to the bathroom so iv got to be quick .

What I have to do.

1. Find money

2. Find away out that's not the front door

Making my way into the master bedroom i Close the door behind me and begin to open the bedside lockers got to have some dollars. I felt kinda bad, ashton has been really nice to me and now I'm stealing from him, but let's be honest its only a couple dollars... well enough to at lest buy some cigs or a deposable vape and ashton a rich person by the looks of it , in lukes band called 5 summer something atlest that what luke was saying in the car when I was half listening.

There was nothing in the locker except random pens , paper and condoms... he wont notice if one condom goes missing... just incase you know I feel like I wanna sneak out and get laid.

Stuffing the condom into my back pocket of my jeans and moving on to look in the other drawers .

I pull open the last drawer on the opposite side the bed and BINGO WALLET  ... he for sure will notice it but at this point I cant find money anywhere else .

Looks like a old wallet because why else would it be hidden in a unused drawer full of random stuff . I open it up and theres a 10 dollar bill with a couple 1 dollar bills I pick them out and stuff them in my jacket pocket and close the wallet through it in the drawer stand up and close it with my foot.

I look out the balcony and open the door standing outside. Looking to the right I see a pathway down the side with stairs going up to where all the cars are parked in the drive way .